Discussion:
Starter nosecone breaking

I have a Mitsubishi fd35 with a propane engine that I bought used last summer. Within 15hrs the nosecone broke on the starter. So I ordered one by serial number and got one and it worked great for about 15hrs and the nosecone broke again. Talked to the seller about if it's for sure the right one and he said yes. Warrentied it and now less then 10 hrs later it broke again. Anybody else have that issue and what can be done about it? Thank
  • Posted 31 May 2017 13:34
  • Discussion started by lloyd_w
  • Manitoba, Canada
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
You should start by checking to see if the alignment pins between the engine and transmission are all the correct size and in place, I had one that 1 of the pins fell out and it let movement between the 2 components and it had similar symptoms. Hope this helps.
  • Posted 22 Jun 2017 03:23
  • Reply by bruce_s
  • Florida, United States
We are "there" for our customers.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Cascade has reliable, state-of-the-art attachments to help you make the most of palletless handling.
Contribute to the upcoming feature on PEDESTRIAN OPERATED FORKLIFTS & MOVERS and share your insights on new developments in application, design and technology. CONTACT US to get...

Movers & Shakers

chief operating officer
Green Cubes Technology, United States
VP materials handling integration
Tompkins Solutions, United States
director
RTITB, United Kingdom
managing director
Beumer, Germany
Cascade has reliable, state-of-the-art attachments to help you make the most of palletless handling.
Loading and unloading railcars and shipping containers is often done with high lift capacity LPG or diesel-powered forklifts, with a short wheelbase, turning radius, and...

Movers & Shakers

chief operating officer
director
RTITB, United Kingdom
managing director
Beumer, Germany
Loading and unloading railcars and shipping containers is often done with high lift capacity LPG or diesel-powered forklifts, with a short wheelbase, turning radius, and...
The Virtual MOU Signing Ceremony and Opening Announcement for the Vietnam-Japan Supporting Industries (SIE) and Vietnam Manufacturing Expo (VME) is scheduled for 02 July, 2021.

Movers & Shakers

chief operating officer
director
RTITB, United Kingdom
managing director
Beumer, Germany