Daewoo G25P-5:
Sputtering

Aloha Guys, Not a tech just a dyi woodworker, looking for a couple of common sense thoughts on my used daewoo g25p 5000lb propane lift.
I bought this used with 6900hours on it. It arrived and ran fine during the last 1/3 of the tank it arrived with. I refueled tank at AirGas, guessing they knew to put in HD1. The new tank seemed to run fine until maybe half thru. Then a little sputter here and there. Now tank is about 25% and sputtering pretty hard. I don't actually like taking it out of the warehouse cause I worry it will stall and not restart. It hasn't stalled out completely.
I've driven propane lifts in the past but was not part of any maintenance work on them. My last lift was electric so no maintenance. lol.
Looking for a service manual or at least a owners manual. I read on line propane lifts can be either liquid or vapor propane run. Unsure which this is....
Also saw that the tank may need to be oriented in a proper position?
My tech friend who wont be abe to look at it for another couple weeks said maybe dirty gas, that recent propane harvested from tar sands has residual oil and some sort of dirt trap may need to be added.
Unsure. Guessing its fuel air or spark. But no manual to follow along with.
Any advice? Manual downloads without boogiemen attached?
Doosan doesn't seem to have down loads for daewoo I could find.
Thanks for any leads.
Best to you and yours, happy holidaze.
Correy
  • Posted 22 Nov 2021 11:15
  • Discussion started by correy_smith
  • Hawaii, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

The Halo Bar is an innovative new accessory option developed by Narrow Aisle Ltd for use with all models in the extensive Flexi Truck range of articulated lift truck-based intralogistics very narrow aisle (VNA) storage solutions.
Feyter Forklift Services delivers heavy handling machines on a global scale, with special focus on Kalmar reachstackers, heavy forklifts, and Terberg terminal tractors. A dedicated Spare Parts team can...

In the Virtual Expo

The Kiwi-eye from Kiwitron
Kiwi-eye: a proximity detection system with artificial intelligence for forklifts and pedestrians. A driver assistance system to increase efficiency.

Latest Jobs

Thomas County, Georgia, United States
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
East Peoria, IL, United States
Brisbane, Australia

Next Editorial Features

1. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT - Feb/Mar 2022
2. MH MANUFACTURING IN EUROPE - Apr/May 2022

Latest Jobs

Recently, "ESG Top 100 A-Share Companies" compiled by the Securities Times was released at the "ESG Development Seminar & 2021 Annual Meeting of Chinese Securities Companies". HELI was ranked among the list.
BOLZONI talks about how a strong partnership and the right audience can work together for advertising success.

In the Virtual Expo

The E-VER electric forklift from Konecranes
The award-winning E-VER electric forklift - developed with the customer in mind, using the latest eco-efficient technology, and powered by an efficient Li-ion battery suited for heavy-duty work.

Next Editorial Features

Feyter Forklift Services delivers heavy handling machines on a global scale, with special focus on Kalmar reachstackers, heavy forklifts, and Terberg terminal tractors. A dedicated Spare Parts team can...
Power, Autonomy and Reliability - The future of material handling is here.

In the Virtual Expo

Carer Electric Forklift Solutions
The new A140S 96V electric forklift from CARER - an extremely compact and maneuverable lithium forklift with a 30,000lb capacity. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.

Latest Jobs

Brisbane, Australia

Next Editorial Features