Doosan (& Daewoo) G25P-5:
Sputtering

Aloha Guys, Not a tech just a dyi woodworker, looking for a couple of common sense thoughts on my used daewoo g25p 5000lb propane lift.
I bought this used with 6900hours on it. It arrived and ran fine during the last 1/3 of the tank it arrived with. I refueled tank at AirGas, guessing they knew to put in HD1. The new tank seemed to run fine until maybe half thru. Then a little sputter here and there. Now tank is about 25% and sputtering pretty hard. I don't actually like taking it out of the warehouse cause I worry it will stall and not restart. It hasn't stalled out completely.
I've driven propane lifts in the past but was not part of any maintenance work on them. My last lift was electric so no maintenance. lol.
Looking for a service manual or at least a owners manual. I read on line propane lifts can be either liquid or vapor propane run. Unsure which this is....
Also saw that the tank may need to be oriented in a proper position?
My tech friend who wont be abe to look at it for another couple weeks said maybe dirty gas, that recent propane harvested from tar sands has residual oil and some sort of dirt trap may need to be added.
Unsure. Guessing its fuel air or spark. But no manual to follow along with.
Any advice? Manual downloads without boogiemen attached?
Doosan doesn't seem to have down loads for daewoo I could find.
Thanks for any leads.
Best to you and yours, happy holidaze.
Correy
  • Posted 22 Nov 2021 11:15
  • Discussion started by correy_smith
  • Hawaii, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

“Thanks to advertising with Forkliftaction, GemOne received more enquiries about our smart telematics solutions from businesses in the specific market we serve. We found that a simple TextAd led...
Retail Supply Chain & Logistics Expo is the unmissable event for retailers looking to source the solutions that will ensure their supply chain is running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.

Upcoming Events

14 - 16 March 2023 - Rotterdam, Netherlands
August 4-6, 2023 - Coimbatore, India

Inside Forkliftaction

The tide of new products continues, and this week we report on a few new offerings which reflect broader industry trends.
The move to electrification sees MacGregor debut a fully electrically driven heavy-duty transloading crane. Hubtex, meanwhile, has released its new RoxX electric heavy-duty compact forklift.
Also on the electric
...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom
After 21 years of intense operation of our paper roll clamp, Saint-Gobain confirms Bolzoni as forklift truck attachment supplier for its plasterboard panels production in Termoli facility.
With nearly limitless productivity-enhancing options with attachments, forks, masts, and related technologies for forklifts and AGVs, Cascade offers the beverage industry a variety of materials handling solutions to lower operational costs and meet demand.

Upcoming Events

14 - 16 March 2023 - Rotterdam, Netherlands
August 4-6, 2023 - Coimbatore, India

Fact of the week

The earliest known production of steel is seen in pieces of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia and are nearly 4,000 years old, dating from 1800 BC. The main reasons for the popularity of steel are the relatively low cost of making, forming, and processing it, the abundance of its two raw materials (iron ore and scrap), and its unparalleled range of mechanical properties.
London, United Kingdom As part of its mission to support customers with more sustainable products and solutions, MacGregor has introduced a fully electrically driven heavy-duty transloading crane. The new TCE heavy-duty transloading...
Hessen, Germany Hubtex has expanded its range with the RoxX compact forklift series. The RoxX series combines a high load capacity with a compact design. The industrial truck is up to...

Fact of the week

The earliest known production of steel is seen in pieces of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia and are nearly 4,000 years old, dating from 1800 BC. The main reasons for the popularity of steel are the relatively low cost of making, forming, and processing it, the abundance of its two raw materials (iron ore and scrap), and its unparalleled range of mechanical properties.