Hyster B60XT:
Speed Adjustment??

Hello All, I have a customer complaint that their Hyster lift is slower than the other 2 they have. I'm unformiliar with this set up could someone please let me know how to adjust the speed on this machine? No I am not an operator. Yes its by customer request. This is a competitor truck. Disclaimer added because some people ask about speed settings and most replies are rude and unhelpful.
  • Posted 21 Aug 2020 00:35
  • Discussion started by ForkLiftFred
  • New Hampshire, United States
Fix it
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
FLF,
Assuming you have a transistor controller, there are three screws on the side. from the end where the cables mount, the first screw handles acceleration rate, second handle speed and third handles plugging. As you look at the screw, clockwise is higher and counter is lower. Make sure you do not increase speed to much, or jack will be hard to handle.
  • Posted 22 Aug 2020 04:08
  • Reply by Fishmech
  • Virginia, United States
The hard to do we do right away. The impossible just takes a little longer.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Miretti Group announces their new ATEX plugs and sockets for Hazardous Areas. Compactness and Ergonomics | Easy to use | High Quality.
Recommended for all distribution, warehousing logistic, automotive, metal and other industrial operations, BOLZONI fork positioners are designed to provide a practical solution to a variety of handling operations and pallet sizes.

Your Focus

Latest Jobs

SAN ANTONIO, United States
Chicago, IL, United States
Texas, Saint Helena

Next Editorial Features

1. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021
2. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – Feb/Mar 2022

Latest Jobs

Texas, Saint Helena
Covington, Georgia, United States
Anaheim, United States
XILIN's OPTS15 VNA man-up lateral reach trucks, independently developed by XILIN, were delivered overseas; breaking into the traditional material handling truck market.
In order to help prevent damage to pallets and goods, Meijer Handling Solutions has developed a sensor that displays the horizontal position of the load.

Your Focus

Next Editorial Features

Recommended for all distribution, warehousing logistic, automotive, metal and other industrial operations, BOLZONI fork positioners are designed to provide a practical solution to a variety of handling operations and pallet sizes.
SEEN Safety Ltd is pleased to announce the appointment of four new staff to meet increasing requirements in its global operations.

Your Focus

Latest Jobs

Covington, Georgia, United States
Texas, Saint Helena
Anaheim, United States

Next Editorial Features