Hyster S50XL:
seals & master cylinder

Hi forum members,
I am new to the forklift forum and want to say hi to everyone. If someone can help me, here is my issue,
I completely lost the use of my brakes. I believe the master cylinder has failed. Also, the tilt rams started leaking. I was looking or parts for these problems but I am not sure of the year of my forklift but I do have a serial number ( A187V04965G ). Anyone know what year my forklift is and were I might find parts to it? Thank you
  • Posted 7 Oct 2015 16:14
  • Discussion started by ivan_s
  • Florida, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Ivan your local Hyster dealer can tell you the exact production date based on the serial number. Year of production for forklifts is not always and most of the time not needed to get parts.
  • Posted 8 Oct 2015 23:00
  • Reply by Partsguy5
  • California, United States
Thank you for the reply. Is there any way to determine if it is a 2009? It just looks much older.
  • Posted 8 Oct 2015 03:48
  • Reply by ivan_s
  • Florida, United States
Appears to be a 2009. Any Hyster dealer can get the parts. also you can check out TVH parts (SMH).
  • Posted 8 Oct 2015 02:06
  • Reply by BREWSKI
  • Nebraska, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Kalmar DRG450-65S5
Netherlands
China
United States Pennsylvania
Netherlands

Latest Jobs

Louisville, Mississippi, United States
Dallas, TX, United States
Huntingdon Valley PA, United States
Inver Grove Heights, MN, United States

Fact of the week

From 1912 to 1948, gold, silver and bronze medals were awarded for literature, architecture, sculpture, painting, and music as part of the modern Olympic Games. Art works were required to be inspired by athletic endeavors. After heated debate about their place in the games, the art events were eventually removed. The 151 medals awarded were officially stricken from the Olympic record.

Latest Jobs

Richland, Mississippi, United States
Dallas, TX, United States
Huntingdon Valley PA, United States
Louisville, Mississippi, United States
Little Rock, AR, United States A US Department of Labor investigation has determined a Carrollton, Texas lumber supplier and retailer could have prevented the death of an 18-year-old worker who was struck by a...
Oxon, United Kingdom UniCarriers in the UK has rebranded to Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, following similar moves across Europe as part of the strategy of the company’s owner, Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe (MLE). Since...

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts
Toyota Material Handling, United States

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Hangcha FLDCXT160
Australia Victoria
China
Japan
Canada Ontario

Featured Business

GemOne
Telematics for industrial fleets. Fleet & safety management solutions: track vehicles, boost efficiency, operate safer, & avoid unexpected downtime.

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023