Genie ZX135/70:
RS1AO SECONDARY BOOM UP DOWN FLOW VALVE SECONDY BOOM EXT RETRACT FLOW VALVE

I HAVE A GENIE ZX 135/ 70 Showing on TCON secondary boom extend retract and secondary boom up down flow valve calibrations. Can I calibrate theses from the
platform. Also when secondary boom comes down so far I get RSS1AO fault the alarm
sounds and the secondary boom will not go down completely to stowed position.I can
bring primary boom down to stowed position but moves very slowly. Also secondary boom
will not extend when I clear fault and rise fully it shows 58 degrees and RSS1AO fault is not
showing. RSS1AO sensor has been replaced and primary and Secondary boom calibrations have been done twice by procedure with bypass key in right position and logged properly.When the boom comes down to a certain position the RSS1AO alarm and fault are active then will come down very slowly but secondary boom will not go into complete stowed position.This has been calibrated in the stowed position at -3.5 degrees with a digital potractor
  • Posted 20 Aug 2020 18:36
  • Discussion started by SAM_37
  • Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Sam37

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Millions of workers suffer from MusculoSkeletal Disorders (MSDs) all around the world. If companies are more and more aware of the positive impact of a great health and safety policy, innovation needs to follow this objective.
Heli will be participating in LogiMAT for the first time this year from May 31 to June 2. We welcome you to Heli's booth - Hall 10 Stand G44.

Forklift Diaries

Oil and sweat: a forklift technician's tale
Joe Zamora
Every challenge presents a learning opportunity for J.V. Equipment forklift technician Joe Zamora of Edinburg, Texas. He talks about his journey in materials handling so far.

In the Discussion Forums

GRI entered the Australian market in 2014 with its superior specialty tire offering, and became a national company in 2019. GRI specializes in forklift and material handling tires and on-site fitment services.
Battery Supplies NV/SA has been a very active player on the battery sales market for more than 20 years. Our slogan has always been “The Choice Is Yours” and LogiMAT is the perfect spot to show our visitors how this approach has become the backbone of our commercial strategy.

Forklift Diaries

Joe Zamora
Every challenge presents a learning opportunity for J.V. Equipment forklift technician Joe Zamora of Edinburg, Texas. He talks about his journey in materials handling so far.
TYRI’s latest innovation is INTELLilight - developed to create a flexible lighting solution that adapts to the driver's needs and external circumstances.
Heli will be participating in LogiMAT for the first time this year from May 31 to June 2. We welcome you to Heli's booth - Hall 10 Stand G44.

Forklift Diaries

Joe Zamora