Crown 40 PE-27-3:
Plugging

Problem is intermittent. Going forward or in reverse when you attempt to plug it doesnt and continues in the same direction.
  • Posted 7 Apr 2011 02:47
  • Discussion started by albert_h
  • California, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Hey, you can email me at: gunkbegone at yahoo dot com.
You know how to do it.
  • Posted 19 Apr 2011 12:14
  • Reply by 1Crusader
Yeah it is that old, we have three two in working order and one needing a battery. Had four but scrapped it. I was able to track down the problem. There were two, one was the bolt that engages the brake switch was lose and missed the microswitch. Second was broken wire from the handle down to the brake switch.
  • Posted 16 Apr 2011 00:32
  • Reply by albert_h
Hey, need more info. Is that 40pe as old as I think it is. I think I have a book for that here in Downey, Ca.
  • Posted 15 Apr 2011 13:45
  • Reply by 1Crusader

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Rebo Systems has developed a unique in-house label printer that can effectively satisfy all your demands for signs and labels on your materials handling equipment.
Tailift has announced the release of their Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts! Built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.

In the Virtual Expo

EIKTO Lithium Traction Battery
Our Lithium Traction Batteries are used for New Trucks and Lead-Acid Replacements. Lithium Cells are certified according to UL2580 standard. We are now looking for partners in North America!

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023
Montreal, BC, Canada Deloitte Canada has opened The Smart Factory @ Montreal, a first-of-its-kind facility showcasing an interconnected ecosystem of more than 20 cutting-edge solutions and technologies and intent on transforming manufacturing and...
Mumbai, India Konecranes and Larsen & Toubro (L&T), a large Indian multinational company, have signed a licensing agreement for the manufacturing and distribution of Konecranes port cranes in India, expanding Konecranes’ footprint...

Featured Business

Hyster-Yale Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
We fully support a range of lift trucks from design to service, primarily under the Hyster® and Yale® brand names.

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts
Toyota Material Handling, United States
Packaging Innovations & Empack, Featuring Contract Pack & Fulfilment, will be held at the NEC Birmingham on 15 & 16 February, 2023, and is free for attendees.
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...

Featured Business

Gebrueder Frei GmbH & Co.
Worldwide system provider with expertise & experience in mechanical design, electronics development & software development.