Toyota 426FGCU30:
No spark

Hi so I have a Toyota 426fgcu30 fork lift that just stopped I replaced the distributor and ignition switch and thought I checked all connections but must be missing something is there some sort of relay or cut off for the power to coil or distributor somewhere? I'm usually good at this stuff but there's something I'm missing obviously if I still have no spark someone please help me or steer me in the right direction I just got this job and I don't want to screw it up
  • Posted 29 Nov 2017 04:57
  • Discussion started by Random661
  • California, United States
Being human is my biggest flaw
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
This teuck have the gm engine or the 4y toyota engine...if gm engine maybe the HEI module...
  • Posted 29 Nov 2017 17:50
  • Reply by kevin_t
  • Pennsylvania, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...
Automation solutions applied to the material handling world are continuously evolving. The latest technology development in Bolzoni has been to design and manufacture fully electric driven attachments to fit Automated Guided Vehicles.

Upcoming Events

March 20-23, 2023 - Chicago, United States
May 18-20, 2023 - Guangzhou, China
June 28-29, 2023 - Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts
Toyota Material Handling, United States

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

SMV (Konecranes) 6-7ECB90
Denmark
China
Australia Victoria
United States Pennsylvania
Automation solutions applied to the material handling world are continuously evolving. The latest technology development in Bolzoni has been to design and manufacture fully electric driven attachments to fit Automated Guided Vehicles.
Rebo Systems has developed a unique in-house label printer that can effectively satisfy all your demands for signs and labels on your materials handling equipment.