Yale G83P-040:
Need help on a model G83P-060-SBS-093

Hello, the serial number is P164753, it's an old Yale from the 70's. I'm fixing the brakes, because they are leaking oil or fluid to the brake drums and shoes, and it's not stoping at all. I just ordered a new master pump, shoes, cylinders, but I would really like a service or repair manual of some sort. If its.PDF, paper, faxed, Im willing to buy it. Any help is greatly appreciated!, thanks!! I can post pictures or send them if you need them to help.
  • Posted 11 Jan 2013 02:49
  • Discussion started by wilfredo_m
  • Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico
Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.
hola estoy necesitado un manual forklift g83p para cambiar los sellos del differencial me podrian ayudar muchas gracias
  • Posted 15 May 2020 11:11
  • Reply by Chris
  • Delaware, United States
hola estoy necesitado un manual forklift g83p para cambiar los sellos del differencial
would you happen to have the electrical schematic for the g83p or l83p.
  • Posted 21 Oct 2016 01:13
  • Reply by ernest_s
  • Pennsylvania, United States
Te sugiero que revises que el nivel de aceite de tu transmision y tu diferencial para asegurarte que el aceite de la transmision no este pasando hacia el diferencial. Si esto esta ocurriendo, entonces tu problema sera mucho mayor, ya que tendras que cambiar el reten del piñon del diferencial.tengo los manuales de partes y mantenimiento en español. Mi correo esta en mi perfil. saludos.
juan Carlos Pastrana M.
  • Posted 11 Jan 2013 10:55
  • Reply by pastrana_j
  • Puebla, Mexico
I have a paper parts manual on your G83- if you e-mail me your fax # I'll send you whatever section you'd like. Don't forget to replace the axle (hub) seals as well.
  • Posted 11 Jan 2013 06:02
  • Reply by bbforks
  • Pennsylvania, United States
bbforks (at) Hotmail (dot) com
Customers love technology- until they have to pay to fix it!

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

PREMIUM business

BSL New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
BSLBATT - practical expertise and excellent design in the industrial lithium-ion battery market.
Upcoming in the editorial calendar
DIGITISED STOCK CONTROL AND FORKLIFTS
May 2024
PRODUCTION OF MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT IN NORTH AMERICA
Aug 2024
Latest job alerts …
Statesville, United States
Comfort, Texas, United States
Asheboro, North Carolina, United States
Louisville, Mississippi, United States

PREMIUM business

ROYPOW Technology Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer of lithium forklift battery solutions, the global leader in the market of lithium batteries replacing lead acid batteries.
Movers & Shakers
Tom Panzarella Tom Panzarella
Chief Technology Officer, Seegrid
Member of the Board of Directors, Logistec
Asia Pacific President, Seko Logistics
Director of North America, GRI
Moffett M8-50.3
Flesherton, Ontario, Canada
Used - Sale
Hyster H18XM12EC
Hornweg, Netherlands
Used - Sale

PREMIUM business

Rocla AGV Solutions
Leading developer & manufacturer of automated guided vehicles (AGVs) tailored to the customers' specific needs.
Latest job alerts …
Maryville, Tennessee, United States
Asheboro, North Carolina, United States
Garland, TX, United States
Comfort, Texas, United States
Fact of the week
In a room of just 23 people, there is a 50/50 chance that at least two people have the same birthday. In a room of 75 people, there's a 99.9% chance of at least two people matching.