Hyster S25A:
Monotrol forklift

This forklift we got off a auction site only goes in reverse. Can u help me
  • Posted 14 May 2017 00:00
  • Discussion started by Gramdad
  • Illinois, United States
This forklift will only go backward
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Ok ther is no wat and y. We got the thing like this. I diked with it a little bit the pedal guts. And at one point if i was runing it and turned it off wait bout a minute. Start it bak up and hit forward it wud go forward but wen i hit rev it wud not go forward again with out *** it off an waiting a minute again. Ser no A10D2241F. Models25a
  • Posted 17 May 2017 01:19
  • Reply by Gramdad
  • Illinois, United States
Kind of a vague question...kind of llike saying i threw up,why am i sick??...a little more info would help,lets start with COMPLETE make,model and serial number.....and a little more specific on the what and why????
  • Posted 14 May 2017 03:54
  • Reply by kevin_t
  • Pennsylvania, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

UN's new NL series lithium battery forklift, with capacity from 2,000 to 3,500kg, uses IC forklift's tough design with electric forklift benefits, making it convenient and efficient.
Sensortronic Weighing & Inspection Australasia (SWIA) is an industry leader in weighing measurement solutions and is an exclusive agent for the Compuload range of products.

Your Focus

Stuart Taylor
Stuart Taylor

Latest Jobs

Louisville, KY, United States
Melbourne, Australia
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Greenville, North Carolina, United States

Next Editorial Features

FLEET MANAGEMENT - September
CONTAINER HANDLING - November

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Taylor TRSI994L
United States Pennsylvania
China
Australia Victoria
United States Pennsylvania

In the Virtual Expo

KOOI®ReachForks by MEIJER Handling Solutions
Prevent damage to pallets and goods, increase efficiency, and reduce operating costs with KOOI®ReachForks. Reachforks allow a variety of different pallet sizes to be handled safely and quickly.

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Load Lifter 842
Canada Ontario
Australia Victoria
Canada Ontario

In the Virtual Expo

HELI's new K2 series internal combustion forklift
Newly launched, HELI brings a new generation of technical innovation and quality improvements to give users a brand-new driving experience. Featuring exhaust gas after-treatment technology for green advantages.

Inside Forkliftaction

The world's biggest equipment rental company, United Rentals, is about to become even bigger with its acquisition of Ahern Rentals.
This is just the latest in a string of rental acquisitions this year, prompted by rising demand for equipment at a time when supply lines are tight and purchase prices
...Continue Reading