Clark C25CL:
Moisture from bent tail pipe

Anyone encountered this problem before? I tried to bend the tail pipe back but to no avail...Is there an extension I can buy and attach to current pipe? Thanks
  • Posted 11 Apr 2018 01:29
  • Discussion started by bradford_r
  • Virginia, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

An FMS Technology technical team have just returned to South Africa after completing the installation of an integrated pedestrian detection & speed control system at a Mozambican graphite mine.
LogiMAT China, co-located with DMP Great Bay Area Industrial Expo, will be held on November 9-12 at Hall 11, Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Centre.

Forklift Diaries

It’s personal: building connection and a positive safety culture at Koala Farms
Christine Stiles
With farming one of the most dangerous occupations in Australia, working as a QA and WHS manager at Koala Farms in Queensland is not without its challenges. According to Christine Stiles, getting to know people on a personal level is key.
HELI has successfully concluded a truly memorable four-day trip at Logis-Tech Tokyo 2022. HELI’s staple products have been well received at the exhibition, which is a great inspiration to all the members of HELI.
UN Forklift is pleased to introduce their new second generation V Series Lithium-Ion Counterbalance Forklift - Forklift Captain leading the UN Forklift fleet.

Forklift Diaries

Christine Stiles
With farming one of the most dangerous occupations in Australia, working as a QA and WHS manager at Koala Farms in Queensland is not without its challenges. According to Christine Stiles, getting to know people on a personal level is key.
An FMS Technology technical team have just returned to South Africa after completing the installation of an integrated pedestrian detection & speed control system at a Mozambican graphite mine.
In the materials handling industry, expertise matters, and as companies continue to incorporate AGVs into their workflow, finding the right front end solution is a crucial investment decision.

Forklift Diaries

Christine Stiles