Hyster H2.5FT:
Hour Meter editing

Hello, need to swap VSM and Display to other truck, how to edit hour's on VSM or Display to old values? As I know after change in one of them it could be transfered via Reprogam tool.
  • Posted 18 Jan 2022 18:34
  • Discussion started by Tomas_Gerulis
  • Lithuania
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Fishmech,

Serial number mismatch will be if i will change jsut one of them, but i will change both, that will be ok, i just need to change hour meters.
Tomas,

If you are swapping both for test purpose, hours will follow the VSM and Display. The hours cannot be changed from one lift to another, you will get a serial number mismatch if you try. Sorry.
  • Posted 22 Jan 2022 03:39
  • Reply by Fishmech
  • Virginia, United States
The hard to do we do right away. The impossible just takes a little longer.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

In the Virtual Expo

TYRI INTELLilight
INTELLilight connects work lights in a closed wireless network allowing advanced functions without additional cables. Units are registered to an app and/or remote, to control/program them individually.

Latest Jobs

Pasadena, Texas, United States
CHICAGO, United States
Westville, United States
Sioux Falls, SD, United States

Latest Jobs

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
CHICAGO, United States

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Kalmar ROLLER-FORKS2400
Canada Ontario
Japan
Netherlands
United States Pennsylvania

In the Virtual Expo

Carer's high-capacity electric forklifts
Carer's continuous development of new and innovative high-capacity electric forklifts mean that companies operating high-capacity LP or diesel forklifts can save money while eliminating harmful exposure to carbon emissions.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Kalmar TT618I
Denmark
Canada Ontario
Malaysia

In the Virtual Expo

EIKTO Lithium Traction Battery
Our Lithium Traction Batteries are used for New Trucks and Lead-Acid Replacements. Lithium Cells are certified according to UL2580 standard. We are now looking for partners in North America!

Latest Jobs

Knoxville, United States
CHICAGO, United States