Toyota 5FGC25:
fuse panel location?

Where is the fuse box located on this machine? My lights arent working and they are brand new bulbs in it. I have a feeling the fuse is blown.

Thanks
  • Posted 8 Mar 2013 12:03
  • Discussion started by Jasonw180
  • New Jersey, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Under the "dash board" above the accelerator pedal.
  • Posted 8 Mar 2013 15:07
  • Reply by L1ftmech
  • Tennessee, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

IWLEX is a brand-new purpose driven, industry exhibition, conference and community specifically focusing on warehousing and intralogistics, and will be held at the Telford International Centre, Shropshire, England on the 23-24 May 2023.
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...

Featured Business

Hyster-Yale Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
We fully support a range of lift trucks from design to service, primarily under the Hyster® and Yale® brand names.
Montreal, BC, Canada Deloitte Canada has opened The Smart Factory @ Montreal, a first-of-its-kind facility showcasing an interconnected ecosystem of more than 20 cutting-edge solutions and technologies and intent on transforming manufacturing and...
Hamburg, Germany Jungheinrich has announced the acquisition of Indiana-based Storage Solutions group, a leading provider of racking and warehouse automation solutions, to gain enhanced access to the attractive US warehousing and...

In the Virtual Expo

HAWKER FLEX® Thin Plate Pure Lead Battery
HAWKER FLEX® TPPL batteries provide significant operational benefits at a lower total cost of ownership compared to traditional flooded, gel or air mixed batteries.

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023
Mumbai, India Konecranes and Larsen & Toubro (L&T), a large Indian multinational company, have signed a licensing agreement for the manufacturing and distribution of Konecranes port cranes in India, expanding Konecranes’ footprint...
Albion, MI, United States Caster Concepts has announced a 16,000 sqft. (1,500 sqm) USD2 million expansion at its headquarters in Central Michigan. The expansion will accommodate a larger engineering department, additional floor space...

Upcoming Events

March 20-23, 2023 - Chicago, United States
May 18-20, 2023 - Guangzhou, China
June 28-29, 2023 - Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts