Cat 2C4000:
Fuel Issue

Hello everyone i have a cat 2c4000 that has me going nuts. I recently done a transmission seal and after putting the engine back in found propane bypassing out the intake. I changed the vaporizer but problem persisted. I checked the sensor on the throttle body and the plunger was stuck so I cleaned it up and she ran for about 15 minutes no problem. After that again with the propane bypassing. Purchased a new sensor and installed no change. So now I've changed the fuel cutoff, the injector and on vaporizer #3. I've also tried changing propane tanks just for the off chance there was a problem with the tank causing it. Any ideas would be hugely helpful
  • Posted 7 Jan 2022 08:49
  • Discussion started by gsx1300rk6
  • Louisiana, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Does this truck have k21 or k25 engine if so l would start by checking pressure on Nikki converter first should be approx 4 to 5 psi with key on if checks out pull main injector and make sure o ring is not damaged on tip if every thing checks out you possible have stuck poppet valves in injector holder l would replace holder hope this helps
  • Posted 7 Jan 2022 16:23
  • Reply by Scott_
  • Pennsylvania, United States
Scott

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Kalmar DRF450-75C5X-PIGGY-BACK
United Kingdom
United States Pennsylvania

Inside Forkliftaction

The World Bank is tipping a slowdown, with growth expected to decrease from 5.5% in 2021 to 4.1% this year.
Reasons for the slowing growth rate include ongoing virus threats, reduction in government aid and slipping demand.
However, the materials handling market appears to be bucking the trend, with the
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

1. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT - Feb/Mar 2022
2. MH MANUFACTURING IN EUROPE - Apr/May 2022

Inside Forkliftaction

The World Bank is tipping a slowdown, with growth expected to decrease from 5.5% in 2021 to 4.1% this year.
Reasons for the slowing growth rate include ongoing virus threats, reduction in government aid and slipping demand.
However, the materials handling market appears to be bucking the trend, with the
...Continue Reading

Crown ESR5000-14OPT3
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Japan

Next Editorial Features

Linde P60Z
Netherlands
United Kingdom
China

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features