Genie Z-45/22:
Ford engine work bad

The problem was that engine turn on 3 cylinder the 1 cylinder don't work I make a test by starting the engine cylinder by cylinder on 2,3and 4 the start with only one cylinder I do that by disconeted the fuel injector one by one and try to start en engine the result was negative only for the firs cylinder so mesure the voltage on the wire of the first injector by my multimeter with turning the motor starter we have 9.9 untel 13 v and the same for the other injector wire connection also I mesure the cylinder compression and we note between 175 and 180 psi in the 4 cylinders in addition I substitute the fuel injector between the first cylinder and the second ( who actually work's) and try the result also was the same
The first cylinder is out of working
My problem is have a fuel cut or electric ignition cut ? By the way the filter regulations fuel is a new brand and the plug ignition I substituted form a cylinder to an other and when I inspected them it was probably black in 1and 2 cylinder brune in 3and 4 Cylinder I need your help please
  • Posted 29 Aug 2021 01:38
  • Modified 30 Aug 2021 05:25 by poster
  • Discussion started by Fayssal_Chok
  • Quebec, Canada

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Aichi SR12B
Japan
Malaysia
Netherlands
Canada Ontario

In the Virtual Expo

Moffett Automated Storage High Density Automated Pallet Warehousing solutions
High-Density Automated Pallet Warehousing solutions. Increase density by up to 65% whilst maintaining optimum throughputs and pallet selectivity thanks to our four-directional taxi technology.
Logimat Hall 1 Stand OG21.

Inside Forkliftaction

As the European materials handling sector prepares to meet at LogiMAT in Stuttgart in just over a week, it's clear that manufacturers face some significant market upheaval.
European manufacturers have long been major players in the global materials handling industry, and the European Materials Handling Federation (FEM) secretary general Olivier
...Continue Reading

Fact of the week

When the Lithuanian basketball team couldn't afford to participate in the 1992 Barcelona Olympics, US rock band Grateful Dead came to the rescue and funded transport and band-themed designs for the team's jerseys and shorts. The team ended up winning bronze.
One of the largest collections of heritage seeds - Narköy, Turkey
Nardane Kuşçu has saved over 1,200 different varieties of seeds at her organic farm

Inside Forkliftaction

As the European materials handling sector prepares to meet at LogiMAT in Stuttgart in just over a week, it's clear that manufacturers face some significant market upheaval.
European manufacturers have long been major players in the global materials handling industry, and the European Materials Handling Federation (FEM) secretary general Olivier
...Continue Reading

Nyk FB20P70B300SF
Canada Ontario
Malaysia
United States Pennsylvania

In the Virtual Expo

SNDC Stop & Comfort Air Conditioning System
Reduce carbon emissions from container handlers and diesel forklift engines with the “Stop & Comfort” system, directly battery connected, allowing drivers to stay thermally comfortable when the engine is off.

Fact of the week

When the Lithuanian basketball team couldn't afford to participate in the 1992 Barcelona Olympics, US rock band Grateful Dead came to the rescue and funded transport and band-themed designs for the team's jerseys and shorts. The team ended up winning bronze.
Nardane Kuşçu has saved over 1,200 different varieties of seeds at her organic farm

Reddot EFL181
China
United States Pennsylvania
Italy

In the Virtual Expo

RAVAS Weigh in Motion
Generate real-time data on weight in motion without interrupting palletized goods' internal logistical flow. Weighing in the flow without any stops increases efficiency.
Logimat Hall 9 Booth F50.

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Fact of the week