Yale MPE08LVHN24T2793:
Fault 41585-3

I just got this less then a week ago brand new and its showing a fault 41585-3. I dont have the maintance manual yet. I know this is a rider pallet jack but Im hoping that some of you all can help me. I dont want to wait for a tech unless I have to.
Thanks for the help.
  • Posted 6 Apr 2021 02:29
  • Discussion started by Tootall113
  • Missouri, United States
Christopher Tirrell

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

With rated load capacity at 4 tons and max. lift height of 8 meters, MiMA's multi directional forklift can handle your long materials with length...
How can fleet operators find the right type of energy for their application? A detailed analysis and a dedicated, experience partner are a promising way.

Inside Forkliftaction

The equipment rental market is an excellent barometer of economic activity and it comes as no surprise that we see reports of continued fleet expansion and renewal around the world.
This week's news is no exception, and we cover a large order by a new UK-based hirer as well as
...Continue Reading

Fact of the week

In Baltimore USA, it is against the law to go to the cinema with a camel to watch a movie!
Bob Marley Monument in Banatski Sokolac, Serbia
The first European statue dedicated to the legendary musician.

Inside Forkliftaction

The equipment rental market is an excellent barometer of economic activity and it comes as no surprise that we see reports of continued fleet expansion and renewal around the world.
This week's news is no exception, and we cover a large order by a new UK-based hirer as well as
...Continue Reading
The top European battery and H/EV virtual event will take place from May 18-20.
With rated load capacity at 4 tons and max. lift height of 8 meters, MiMA's multi directional forklift can handle your long materials with length...

Fact of the week

In Baltimore USA, it is against the law to go to the cinema with a camel to watch a movie!
- Find case studies & reports of new products in the News; - Read about the latest trends in our Special Features; - Get feedback on machine choices in the Forums; - Locate...

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Fact of the week