Hyster H3.0FT:
Erro code 676-4

Dear friends ,

please i need Help for error code 676-4 the forklift is not starting (truck is disable ) and giving another error code : 522762-4

thanks.
  • Posted 24 Jun 2015 17:32
  • Discussion started by dib_k
  • lagos, Nigeria
Dib khanji
Showing items 1 - 10 of 10 results.
524240-3 Washer Pump Driver OORH.
676-4 - Glow Plug Relay Driver Output OORL
  • Posted 6 Apr 2018 22:26
  • Reply by BREWSKI
  • Nebraska, United States
Hi Brewski, Same truck as the bale clamp fault Hyster H3.0FT Diesel with mini-levers is showing 2 fault codes 1st one is 524240-3 and 2nd code is 676-4 The 2nd code came up when the screenwash bottle wiring was reconnected??? truck starts and runs fine. Also the Bale clamp is piped into the 4th mini-lever valve.
  • Posted 6 Apr 2018 19:14
  • Reply by SMcG
  • Angus, United Kingdom
How to clear the error codes?
  • Posted 27 Feb 2017 05:09
  • Reply by horvath_a
  • Harghita, Romania
Your question on the code 522801-13 is the e-hydraulic valve needs calibrated.
  • Posted 26 Nov 2015 23:26
  • Reply by BREWSKI
I deleted the error. Is working good now.
  • Posted 26 Nov 2015 21:03
  • Reply by daniel_v
  • Tulcea, Romania
Does anybody knows how to reset the error 676-4.
  • Posted 24 Nov 2015 22:32
  • Reply by daniel_v
  • Tulcea, Romania
I have changed the glow plugs. I clean the fuel filter and after that it runs perfect. But the error 676-4 is still prezent but the forklift is working well.
  • Posted 24 Nov 2015 22:31
  • Reply by daniel_v
  • Tulcea, Romania
I have changed the glow plugs. I clean the fuel filter and after that it runs perfect. But the error 676-4 is still prezent but the forklift is working well.
  • Posted 24 Nov 2015 22:31
  • Reply by daniel_v
  • Tulcea, Romania
I have a Hyster 5,0FT with error 676-4. It is starting and after 30 seconds is shuting down. Tomorrow I change all the glow plugs. Hope will work.
  • Posted 24 Nov 2015 02:24
  • Reply by daniel_v
  • Tulcea, Romania
676-4 glow plug relay driver output reading low. 522762-4 switched battery voltage low IGN3. Check all the fuses, may have a bad relay.
  • Posted 18 Jul 2015 06:24
  • Reply by BREWSKI

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

See your dealership promoted extensively on Forkliftacion and Machinery-onQ with our 12-month dealer advertising package. You'll receive: Wholesale trading (wholesale prices and opportunities) Unlimited stock on Machinery-onQ Extensive promotion...
The 61st Annual Australian Supply Chain and Logistics Awards were held at Park Hyatt, Melbourne on Friday 5 November 2022. There was an unprecedented audience in attendance and it was an incredible night of inspiration and innovation.

Upcoming Events

February 7-9, 2023 - Long Beach, California, United States
February 20-21, 2023 - Sydney, Australia
March 14 - 15, 2023 - Hamburg, Germany
March 28-29, 2023 - Coventry, United Kingdom

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom

Inside Forkliftaction

There's some optimism about the global economy from one of the world's leading banks, Deutsche Bank.
The bank's chief investment officer for Private Banking, Christian Nolting, is tipping mild recessions in Europe and the US for 2023, "but improving dynamics in Asia where supply chains are all but resolved". ...Continue Reading

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Toyota 62-8FD30
Netherlands
China
United States Pennsylvania
China
China

Your Focus

Stuart Taylor
Stuart Taylor

Fact of the week

The People's Choice Word of the Year 2022 as announced by Macquarie Dictionary was decided by Australia as "bachelor's handbag". The term refers to a takeaway roast chicken, often packaged in a small plastic bag with a handle which resembles a handbag. As it is prepared for immediate consumption, often favoured by a single person, it received this humorous colloquial name.
See your dealership promoted extensively on Forkliftacion and Machinery-onQ with our 12-month dealer advertising package. You'll receive: Wholesale trading (wholesale prices and opportunities) Unlimited stock on Machinery-onQ Extensive promotion...
How can you move a batch of palletised goods in half the time? It’s simple: carry the pallet loads two at a time. That’s the idea behind the new platform double pallet handler range from Cat® Lift Trucks.

In the Virtual Expo

TYRI INTELLilight
Red Dot Winner 2022 - a flexible lighting solution for work machines that can be adapted to the operators needs and to the environment with which they are working in.