Clark C500 SERIES:
Engine DIPSTICK missing

Hy guys
I bought a C500/y50 LPG without an Engine Dipstick. I have read that it is a common thing that they brake. As they are hard to come by (here in Australia anyway) i was wondering if anyone out there with a Waukesha D 155G could measure the length of the Dipstick (from where it sits in the seat to the tip) so i can make one up from another.
Very much appreciated
Oliver
  • Posted 11 Feb 2021 17:58
  • Discussion started by Oliver
  • New South Wales, Australia

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

China In contrast to last year's crippling closures, manufacturers in China are back at work after the New Year holiday closures. China.org reports that manufacturing is...
Berkshire, United Kingdom The UK materials handling industry can look forward to a better 2021 but must remain resolute in the face of the ongoing pandemic and the...

Upcoming Events

June 10, 2021 - Istanbul, Turkey
September 13 - 17, 2021 - Virtual Event, United Kingdom
3-6 May 2022 - Fieramilano - RHO, Italy

Movers & Shakers

CEO
Hyster-Yale, United States
chairman
ECS, Germany
head of sales, AGV Solutions
Bolzoni, Italy
head of strategic development
Narrow Aisle, United Kingdom
Fredericksburg, VA, United States Hubtex has acquired a 50% stake in its North American distributor, Design Storage & Handling (DSH). For over 30 years, DSH has provided successful materials handling...
Morfelden-Walldorf, Germany Denso Robotics has launched two new robot series that it claims will set a higher performance standard for robot use in demanding industrial applications. "The...

Upcoming Events

Movers & Shakers

CEO
chairman
ECS, Germany
Bolzoni, Italy
Narrow Aisle, United Kingdom
McConnellsburg, PA, United States JLG recently welcomed Rob Messina back to the company in his new role as senior vice president of product development and product management. Forkliftaction News...
Germany There has been little change in the Top 10 forklift manufacturers list for 2019/20. A report by German magazine DHF shows Toyota still at the...

Upcoming Events

Movers & Shakers

CEO
chairman
ECS, Germany
Bolzoni, Italy