Raymond 415-C40TT:
Control handle Code 8F

SN: 415-15-47278
The lift is lowering on it's own, need to replace the handle, don't think it will learn itself, or will it? I'm used to the older ones.
I spent some time trying to figure out the super word but no luck.
the default is listed in older manuals for the older trucks.
Last time I tried to buy a service manual at Malin, they would not sell me one, only parts manual, that was many years ago, maybe time has changed since then.
Can the customer request the password? They bought it new.
Any input or ideas would be appreciated.
  • Posted 5 Mar 2022 08:54
  • Discussion started by Parkway2
  • Texas, United States
parkwaylift AT yahoo DOT com

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

On 23 June 2022, companies representing the UK’s Logistics and Transport industry came together at Newark Showground, to participate in The Big Logistics Diversity Challenge.
Asia Warehousing Show (AWS) the exhibition & conference on warehousing, material handling & supply chain industry in ASEAN is back and in-person from 25th to 27th July at BITEC.

Featured Business

TVH Headquarters
All parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment.

Latest Jobs

Multiple locations - CA and NV, United States
Rochester New York, United States
Mason City, IA, United States
Florida, United States

Latest Jobs

Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Rochester New York, United States
Even the heaviest lifts must be easy to handle. That’s why N.C. Nielsen raises the bar in lifting capacity, maneuverability, operator comfort, flexibility and technical capabilities. Heavy duty reach...
What’s the best way to reduce accident and theft rates for materials handling equipment and industrial vehicles? Elatec Inc's RFID Systems can assist.

Featured Business

Tailift Material Handling Taiwan Co.,Ltd.
Focused simply for the new era.
BSLBATT Battery is one of the largest lithium-ion forklift battery suppliers in China, and recently completed a delivery of over 200 Lithium Batteries to customers of a large industrial battery distributor.
Material handlers and logistics companies are facing huge challenges in 2022. But innovation in telematics technology is helping businesses to both improve driver safety in their warehouses and boost efficiency across their industrial fleets.

Featured Business

Ningbo Ruyi Joint Stock Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer of forklifts, power stackers & pallet trucks.

Latest Jobs

Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
Florida, United States