Discussion:
CODE PROGRAMMER

I have many independant mechanics as customers and more and more of them are asking me about the programmers or decoders that are used on the new Hyster/Yale trucks. This is suppossed to be a hand held unit to trouble shoot error codes. I am thinking about buying one of these and renting it to the independants. Has anybody identified this unit and if so how much is it and any thoughts?
  • Posted 5 Nov 2005 03:07
  • Modified 5 Nov 2005 03:08 by poster
  • Discussion started by tom_s
  • Arizona, United States
Tom Schneider
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
You would think that Nacco would have designed one system for both brands? If i understand my customers correctly that there are two systems on each brand, Oh can you feel the pain!
  • Posted 9 Nov 2005 23:38
  • Reply by tom_s
  • Arizona, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Fact of the week
Broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, kale, mustard greens, and turnips are all human-engineered strains of the wild cabbage plant called Brassica oleracea. They are referred to as cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous veggies are known as super-(healthy)-foods.
Global Industry News
edition #1174 - 11 April 2024
This week we explore the various energy sources available for forklifts and other material handling equipment that were showcased at LogiMAT in Stuttgart... Continue reading
Upcoming industry events …
May 8-9, 2024 - Las Vegas, United States
May 21 - 22, 2024 - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
June 20, 2024 - Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Latest job alerts …
Orlando Florida, United States
CHANDLER, United States
North Orlando, United States
St. Louis, MO, United States
Movers & Shakers
Carnelius Cruz Carnelius Cruz
Vice President of Sales - Americas, TVH Americas
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Financial Officer Jungheinrich
Southeast Asia engagement manager, Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA)
President, Specialty Global, EnerSys