Raymond 8210:
code E 159

so the 1st time saw this unit i checked the battery level and found it was 24.7 volts and the BDI reading 88%, so i checked water levels (good), i proceed to main contactor. checked across it 24.7v in but only23.5v to pump contactor and 24.7 at positive at connector and B on controller and no problems with wiring to ETAC card. but when i double tap master switch, code goes away truck runs normal and 24.5v across contactor. but when you shut off switch at let set for a minute & turn back on code comes back on same readings, i changed the cocntactor no change, put a charge on it 25.6v but BDI still read 88% and controller heartbeat remains steady even though the code is active. i am wondering if it is the controller is the problem?
  • Posted 20 Jan 2021 14:57
  • Discussion started by jimbony
  • New York, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Linde H70D02
Netherlands
China
Netherlands
China
Canada Ontario

In the Virtual Expo

The new SIGMA 16 from Haulotte
Haulotte launches SIGMA 16 & SIGMA 16 PRO, electric articulating boom, 16m (46ft) designed for indoor and even outdoor applications, such as industrial maintenance, finishing, cutting-edge industry or events.

Latest Jobs

Denver Colorado, United States
Tupelo, MS, United States
Peoria, IL, United States
Fort Smith, AR, United States

Movers & Shakers

CEO
Hyster-Yale, United States
chairman
ECS, Germany
head of sales, AGV Solutions
Bolzoni, Italy
head of strategic development
Narrow Aisle, United Kingdom

Latest Jobs

Denver Colorado, United States
White House, Tennessee, United States

In the Virtual Expo

Haulotte launches SIGMA 16 & SIGMA 16 PRO, electric articulating boom, 16m (46ft) designed for indoor and even outdoor applications, such as industrial maintenance, finishing, cutting-edge industry or events.

Movers & Shakers

CEO
chairman
ECS, Germany
Bolzoni, Italy
head of strategic development
Narrow Aisle, United Kingdom

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Flexi ACE-LITHIUM
United Kingdom
China
Australia South Australia
Belgium
Netherlands

In the Virtual Expo

Latest Jobs

Baltimore, United States
White House, Tennessee, United States

Movers & Shakers

CEO
chairman
ECS, Germany
Bolzoni, Italy