Toyota 8FGC45U:
Code E 01-4

Have a forklift (8FGC45U) thats showing an E 01-4 code. All is operating correctly just curious on why this code has popped up. Thanks for any help.
  • Posted 7 Mar 2017 23:22
  • Discussion started by dabeach
  • Indiana, United States
Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.
hi, can you help us. We have the same error 01-4, we decided to remove the error using the method you described above. when we opened the block, we did not find port E1, that is, there is space for the port, but the iron connector itself is missing, can you tell me how I can erase this error using another method?
Forklift Toyota model 02-8FGJF35 2023 year
  • Posted 9 Jul 2024 20:48
  • Reply by alex_bande
  • Moldova
hello 2 all
You've probably already figured out that the battery negative must be removed, pins E1 ( looking at it, 2nd column from left middle contact) must be shorted with TC (top half circle contact). Reconnect negative terminal, key on engine off and fully depress and release accelerator 5 times.

I had to adjust the idle screw after replacing both diaphragms in the air governor and replacing the filthy stone filter. Idle was very low. This hopefully takes care of your issues.
  • Posted 12 Feb 2023 07:25
  • Reply by Vee1
  • New York, United States
Hey Richard,
Did you ever get and answer to what the code EO1-4 means and how to clear it. I think I found that it might me related to a lean condition, but I don't know how to clear it.
  • Posted 26 Apr 2022 01:24
  • Reply by Libbey
  • Texas, United States
I have a 8FGC55U and a E01-4 code how do I clear it ??
  • Posted 3 Dec 2019 11:04
  • Reply by Richard_Russell
  • California, United States
Russell 55

Post your Reply

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Telehandler finds fame as shark remover Ayrshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
Latest job alerts …
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Louisville, Mississippi, United States
Cedar Rapids, IA, United States
Upcoming in the editorial calendar
DIGITISED STOCK CONTROL AND FORKLIFTS
May 2024
PRODUCTION OF MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT IN NORTH AMERICA
Aug 2024
Beumer expands production in India Reliance MET City, Jhajjar, India
Upcoming in the editorial calendar