Hyster E30FR:
code 74 and 75

Hi, I bought this machine with dead battery so I've purchased reman one. Lift was stubborn at first but after few tries it did work great. After about 15 mins of use right after I stepped off the machine it displayed code 74 and 75 and once 76. I've had Flight systems go thru lift amp and controller and I did replace diodes. Still same problem after reinstalling the controller and lift amp, I did check wires from joystick to controller and everything is looking ok.......Any idea what I should check next. Thanks
  • Posted 27 May 2016 06:38
  • Discussion started by jan_v
  • Florida, United States
Stay positive...
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Thanks, I know that those codes are related to those two units which was the reason why I took them out and send them to flight sys. for check/rebuild...
The connections were checked 3 times by 2 different people....
  • Posted 28 May 2016 03:18
  • Reply by jan_v
  • Florida, United States
Stay positive...
These are all lift amp., controller codes. Recheck all the connections.
  • Posted 27 May 2016 22:23
  • Reply by BREWSKI
  • Nebraska, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

TEC BA030H5-40
Denmark
Canada Ontario
Netherlands
Netherlands
United States Pennsylvania

Featured Business

Rocla AGV Solutions
Leading developer & manufacturer of automated guided vehicles (AGVs) tailored to the customers' specific needs.

Inside Forkliftaction

There's some optimism about the global economy from one of the world's leading banks, Deutsche Bank.
The bank's chief investment officer for Private Banking, Christian Nolting, is tipping mild recessions in Europe and the US for 2023, "but improving dynamics in Asia where supply chains are all but resolved". ...Continue Reading

Latest Jobs

Bessemer, Alabama, United States
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Dalton, Georgia, United States
Louisville, KY, United States
BSLBATT, a fast-paced, hi-tech company focused on advanced lithium-ion technology solutions, recently announced the order for Yale, Toyota Jungheinrich, Nichiyu and Still forklift batteries for a leading forklift dealer.
INTELLilight is a flexible lighting solution for work machines that can be adapted to the operators needs and to the environment with which they are working in.

In the Virtual Expo

EIKTO Lithium Traction Battery
Our Lithium Traction Batteries are used for New Trucks and Lead-Acid Replacements. Lithium Cells are certified according to UL2580 standard. We are now looking for partners in North America!

Fact of the week

The People's Choice Word of the Year 2022 as announced by Macquarie Dictionary was decided by Australia as "bachelor's handbag". The term refers to a takeaway roast chicken, often packaged in a small plastic bag with a handle which resembles a handbag. As it is prepared for immediate consumption, often favoured by a single person, it received this humorous colloquial name.
INTELLilight is a flexible lighting solution for work machines that can be adapted to the operators needs and to the environment with which they are working in.
How can you move a batch of palletised goods in half the time? It’s simple: carry the pallet loads two at a time. That’s the idea behind the new platform double pallet handler range from Cat® Lift Trucks.

Upcoming Events

February 7-9, 2023 - Long Beach, California, United States
February 20-21, 2023 - Sydney, Australia
March 14 - 15, 2023 - Hamburg, Germany
March 28-29, 2023 - Coventry, United Kingdom

Fact of the week

The People's Choice Word of the Year 2022 as announced by Macquarie Dictionary was decided by Australia as "bachelor's handbag". The term refers to a takeaway roast chicken, often packaged in a small plastic bag with a handle which resembles a handbag. As it is prepared for immediate consumption, often favoured by a single person, it received this humorous colloquial name.