Toyota 7FBEU18:
Code 30.1 30.2 30.3

I have codes coming up
First fault code is 30.3

When side shift lever is opperated but only some times?
Then lift pump shuts down.
Some times motor runs very slow?
  • Posted 18 Nov 2011 07:17
  • Discussion started by pacfork
  • British Columbia, Canada
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
The code is low volts to A/C controller. Is that the only code? I would check switch and wiring.
  • Posted 18 Nov 2011 12:48
  • Reply by rogeriwt
  • Massachusetts, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Mumbai, India Konecranes and Larsen & Toubro (L&T), a large Indian multinational company, have signed a licensing agreement for the manufacturing and distribution of Konecranes port cranes in India, expanding Konecranes’ footprint...
Lancashire, United Kingdom UK third-party logistics provider Kammac has boosted its forklift fleet in a significant contract with Jungheinrich UK. The five-year rental fleet management deal will see Jungheinrich supply electric counterbalance...

In the Virtual Expo

NSS16-20N2(I) sit-on stackers from Cat® Lift Trucks
These flexible sit-on pallet stackers are ergonomically designed for intensive stacking and internal transport, long distances and shifts, and stacking up to 7.0 metres.

Latest Jobs

Sioux Falls, SD, United States
Le Mars, IA, United States
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
Le Mars, IA, United States
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...
Rebo Systems has developed a unique in-house label printer that can effectively satisfy all your demands for signs and labels on your materials handling equipment.

In the Virtual Expo

NL Series 4.0T-mini 5.0TLi-ion Battery Forklift from UN Forklifts
UN Forklift's new 4.0T-mini 5.0TLi-ion Battery Forklift is part of their NL Series, using UN's internal combustion design with the tough chassis, frame, counterweight and mast.
Packaging Innovations & Empack, Featuring Contract Pack & Fulfilment, will be held at the NEC Birmingham on 15 & 16 February, 2023, and is free for attendees.
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023