Doosan (& Daewoo) PRO 5:
Autoshift fault. Erratic reverse alarm

Hey guys. Anyone experiencing autoshift dropping into neutral and nil illumination of dash light.Does anyone have a circiut showing the autoshift spliced into the truck schematic? I have them individually

Well... Looks like we may have sorted this out.. As i suspected the P.I.V. for the autoshift is to low. We have replaced the chip with a beefier version and currently testing is proving positive..
  • Posted 13 May 2009 18:48
  • Modified 12 Sep 2009 21:10 by poster
  • Discussion started by julesrobdog
  • Western Australia, Australia
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
"Hey there! I've encountered similar issues before. Have you checked the transmission control module? It might be worth inspecting for any loose connections or faults. Best of luck!"
  • Posted 30 Mar 2024 01:47
  • Reply by Soma_Nath
  • India

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Hangcha CBD15
China
Used - Sale
USD1,600
Terberg YT182-4X2
Balling, Denmark
Used - Sale
Global Industry News
edition #1175 - 18 April 2024
With companies large and small seeking to reduce their carbon footprints, most of the attention has so far focussed on direct carbon emissions... Continue reading
Fact of the week
Despite spending half his career in the saddle, Clint Eastwood is allergic to horses. It was reported that Eastwood tried to limit his time around horses. In the films he directed, he would try to complete scenes involving horses in one take.
Fact of the week
Despite spending half his career in the saddle, Clint Eastwood is allergic to horses. It was reported that Eastwood tried to limit his time around horses. In the films he directed, he would try to complete scenes involving horses in one take.
Upcoming industry events …
May 15-17, 2024 - Jakarta, Indonesia
June 4–6, 2024 - Brisbane, Australia
June 17-19, 2024 - Vancouver, Canada
Movers & Shakers
R. Mark Cox R. Mark Cox
Senior Vice President Corporate Development, Terex
Chief Financial Officer, Toyota Material Handling North America
Chief Operating Officer, Carolina Handling
Vice President of Sales - Americas, TVH Americas