Hyster S40FT:
Any one know what hose's go where on asian regulator?

I bought a forklift that was in a bone yard at a large company. It had some hose's off of the regulator. Before I hooked them up I had it running and it did not smoke at all. Now that I hooked the 2 hose's up to the regulator it smokes coolant out the exhaust bad. The position I but the hose's on the regulator are as follows: (aisan) one goes to the bottom left of the reg to the bottom of the exhaust manifold. And the other hose goes to the bottom right of the reg to the metal pipe that goes to another hose on top of the transmission. Does any one know if I hooked these hose up wrong? Or am I missing something? Or could it be a bad regulator? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Posted 10 Aug 2020 20:22
  • Discussion started by Gator
  • Texas, United States
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Since you state it has the Aisan regulator, I am guessing this is a Mazda engine 2.0? Tried looking up the exact location of each hose in the manual, could not find. Will see if I have an older truck here that I can look at. Thanks.
  • Posted 14 Aug 2020 00:54
  • Reply by Fishmech
  • Virginia, United States
The hard to do we do right away. The impossible just takes a little longer.
The hoses are not connected correctly. Since you did not supply the serial number I will have to guess where they hook up. One should go to a connection under the intake manifold which is engine coolant. The connection at the transmission is probably the pipe that comes out of the engine on the right side. The side of the forklift is always as you sit in the seat. If you have one connection going to the exhaust, that is wrong, should go to the front of the engine just below or above the alternator.
  • Posted 14 Aug 2020 00:35
  • Reply by Fishmech
  • Virginia, United States
The hard to do we do right away. The impossible just takes a little longer.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

In order to help prevent damage to pallets and goods, Meijer Handling Solutions has developed a sensor that displays the horizontal position of the load.
XILIN's OPTS15 VNA man-up lateral reach trucks, independently developed by XILIN, were delivered overseas; breaking into the traditional material handling truck market.

Your Focus

Latest Jobs

Chicago, IL, United States
SAN ANTONIO, United States
Texas, Saint Helena
Covington, Georgia, United States

Fact of the week

During WWII, while testing the top secret and first jet-engined aircraft by Bell Aircraft, US pilot Jack Woolams donned a gorilla mask and a bowler hat on his head so that any witnesses who reported back would not be believed.
The Open-Air Wax Museum
An odd hodgepodge of wax figures is displayed in a shopping center walkway in Saint Petersburg, Russia.

Latest Jobs

Texas, Saint Helena
Anaheim, United States
SEEN Safety Ltd is pleased to announce the appointment of four new staff to meet increasing requirements in its global operations.
The 9th Vietnam-Japan Supporting Industries Exhibition (SIE) & Vietnam Manufacturing Expo (VME) Digital Exhibition will be held online from 15-17 September, 2021.

Your Focus

Fact of the week

During WWII, while testing the top secret and first jet-engined aircraft by Bell Aircraft, US pilot Jack Woolams donned a gorilla mask and a bowler hat on his head so that any witnesses who reported back would not be believed.
The Open-Air Wax Museum
An odd hodgepodge of wax figures is displayed in a shopping center walkway in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Miretti Group announces their new ATEX plugs and sockets for Hazardous Areas. Compactness and Ergonomics | Easy to use | High Quality.
AQ-forklifts offers demo and used machinery and attachments exclusively to traders: - FORKLIFTS (Toyota, Manitou, Prins...) - WAREHOUSING EQUIPMENT (BT, Toyota...) - TELEHANDLERS (Merlo) - AERIAL WORK PLATFORMS (JLG, Platform Basket...) - ATTACHMENTS...

Your Focus

Latest Jobs

Texas, Saint Helena
Anaheim, United States
Chicago, IL, United States
Covington, Georgia, United States

Fact of the week

The Open-Air Wax Museum