The Food and Drink Supply Chain and Logistics Summit is being held on November 7th 2017 in the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.
The event is being organised by Industry leading Publication Food and Drink Business Europe.
Food and Drink Business Europe has over 20 years? experience in the food and beverage manufacturing industry. As a result of its knowledge of the industry and its contacts within it, it organises food manufacturing events covering the issues that matter to the industry.
Note: This event is being co-located with the following events meaning over 2000 delegates will be in attendance for this one day event. Delegates are free to move between Summits.
- Sustainable Food and Beverage Conference
- Food & Drink Lean, Productivity and Continuous Improvement Summit
- The Food & Drink Engineering Summit
- Food & Drink Data and IT Summit
- Food & Drink Quality and Safety Summit
- Food & Drink NPD and Innovation Summit
- Food & Drink Supply Chain and Logistics SummitKey Topics Include:
Demand planning, Software and IT, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Sales and Operations Planning, Warehouse management, Sustainability, procurement, Inventory planning, Freight forwarding, traceability, compliance, Forecasting and Demand Planning, 3PL, Cold Chain, RFID, Supply chain optimisation, Order fulfilment, Food miles reduction, Route planning, Technology, Materials handling and much more ?.