To address the various issues faced by logistics industry and to bring all the stake holders of industry on one platform, CII is organizing a 3 - day Exhibition dedicated to logistics industry, called Logistics 2015. The show is scheduled from 26th - 28th Feb 2014, at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi under the Umbrella of 21st International Engineering and Technology Show (IETF2015), which will have Concurrent events on various industrial segments.
The Logistics 2015
- stake holders of logistics industry displaying their products, technologies and services at the exhibition with the large no of exhibitors displaying their expertise in field and expected to be visited by 10000+ business visitors. Also, there will be structured B2B meeting expected to take place during the course of exhibition.
Benefits of attending the show include:
- Networking opportunities with key industry players - the chance to share and discuss ideas and promote your business to peers and colleagues from around the world
- Increasing your business revenue - a key emphasis of the event is attainable ways to grow profits and develop your business
- Seeing the latest technologies on the market - through practical demonstrations on a working salvage yard
- 3 - Day Exhibition focused on handling, production, packaging, inventory, transportation, warehousing.
- 2 - Day Logistics Submit
- Live Equipment Demo
- Networking Forum Exhibitor's
- International Participation
Product Launch Area