In March 2023, LSLiDAR - the world-leading provider of full-scene LiDAR and overall solutions—held a grand launch for the LiDAR 3D SLAM AGVs in Shenzhen, China and Bangkok, Thailand.
The LiDAR 3D SLAM AGVs released and displayed at the conference are the result of more than 8 years of accumulation of time and experience by the technical team of LSLiDAR. The AGVs are equipped with a variety of independently developed LiDAR kits and the world's leading 3D SLAM natural navigation and positioning technology as well as 3D protection solution, which give the AGVs the advantages of high positioning accuracy, simple deployment, low cost, wide application range and high safety performance. The degree of flexibility and automation is two generations ahead of the reflector navigation technology solutions of Europe and America, overturning the entire intelligent unmanned storage system.
Aiming at the current indoor and outdoor handling scenarios such as factory automation, warehouse automation, port automation, etc., LSLiDAR independently developed the 3D SLAM AGVs, which integrate the high-end LiDAR and 3D SLAM positioning technology to provide ultimate safety protection for the automation operations with all-round 3D environment perception capability and extremely strong environmental adaptability.
LSLiDAR LiDAR 3D Slam AGV Caseshow
Advantage of LiDAR 3D SLAM AGVs
- 3D Protection: All-round three-dimensional sensing, to provide brilliant safety protection for AGV.
- All-round 3D Environment Sensing:
- Equipped with multiple 3D multi-line mechanical LiDAR with superior performance, provides stable and ultra-dense 3D environment information for AGVs and realizes All-round sensing ability.
- Strong Environment Adaptability:
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, can accurately identify the pallet day and night, and realize all-weather, all-scene trouble-free operation.
- Strong Comprehensive Cost Control:
- With high stability, high reliability, high maintainability, high security and world-leading comprehensive cost advantage.
- Supporting Comprehensive Management System:
- Standard API interface is compatible with a variety of systems, and also supports WMS, WCS, FMS and intelligent monitoring systems to assist the management of automatic operations.
- Easy to Deploy, High Efficiency:
- No need to deploy auxiliary facilities in the environment and short period to use. Support 7*24h automated operation, support intelligent multi-machine scheduling, greatly improve work efficiency
LSLiDAR’s 3D SLAM AGV Solution for Intelligent Manufacturing and Intelligent Warehousing has completed small-scale applications in many industries such as auto parts, textile, leather, chemical, paper, precision manufacturing, food, logistics, etc., and has started to expand the application scale gradually. This solution will further accelerate the development process of material handling automation by configuring various kinds of AGVs to meet the needs of different industries.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.lslidar.com/solution/smart-logistic/lslidar-3d-slam-agv/