COVID-19 is certainly top of mind across all industries, including ours. Safety and compliance are absolutely crucial at this time, especially for businesses which are essential to our supply chain during this worldwide pandemic. Each year, thousands of serious injuries are caused by forklift accidents in the workplace due to improper training and a lack of awareness around safety and compliance. Under the current circumstances, we worry these numbers will grow without proper training and recertification.
Essential businesses need to ramp up production, all the while ensuring the health and safety of their staff. Training, certification and recertification are undoubtedly causing some challenges. Companies are forced to limit or prohibit outside vendors, implement enhanced social distancing measures, and limit in-class training - and due to a recent demand in product, are not able to stop production to train operators. Combine these obstacles with dated and inconsistent in-class instruction, and organizations are now, more than ever, looking for a new approach to training.
Supporting You Through COVID-19
At LIFT Certified, we know safety is always a top priority for you and appreciate that, despite the situation surrounding COVID-19, your essential business must keep moving so you can continue to serve your customers while adhering to social distancing best practices and measures.
To address the concerns surrounding COVID-19, LIFT Certified is thrilled to launch our new Online Health and Safety Training Management
Our program's comprehensive course library includes Forklift; Aerial Work Platform; Fall Protection; Disability in the Workplace; Supervisor Safety Awareness; Pedestrian Safety Awareness; Slips, Trips and Falls; Cannabis in the Workplace; Transportation of Dangerous Goods; Lockout/Tag Out; WHMIS 2015; Violence in the Workplace; and Train the Trainer PLUS+. More relevant courses are added on a regular basis.
Free Online Respiratory Illness Protection/Prevention Course
In an effort to help your teams better navigate this situation, we are also currently offering our Online Respiratory Illness Protection/Prevention Course to all your employees free of charge.
Introducing Train the Trainer PLUS+
The revolutionary program, developed by leading industry experts, provides companies with an alternative, safe and efficient method to in-house training that:
Train the Trainer PLUS+
- Is cost effective, when compared with traditional training programs and the associated costs of outside consultants, travel and workflow disruption - training a workforce with Train the Trainer PLUS+ can save a workplace an average of $50,000 a year;
- Is less disruptive;
- Reduces downtime;
- Is standardized across the industry thanks to consistent content, program delivery and evaluation, thus ensuring a safer workplace; and
- Features a method of learning (online and interactive) that has been proven to be more effective than face-to-face instruction.
allows your company's trainer to gain the knowledge and experience required to become a successful trainer, and can be completed online. This comprehensive and convenient program allows your in-house instructor to train and recertify your forklift operators using an automated training management system entirely online. Train the Trainer PLUS+
eliminates the need to shut down production to train operators in class, and is an effective way to provide essential forklift training without taking your staff away from core responsibilities.
Train the Trainer PLUS+ features include:
- Accessible on desktops and mobile devices (smartphone and tablet)
- Access to the entire health and safety course catalogue featured in our Online Health and Safety Training Management System
- Storage of training records
- Recertification notifications
- Automated practical evaluations and certificates - includes a free tablet!
- Automatic legislation updates
- Custom branding to match your company's colours and logos
- Available in multiple languages
LIFT Certified has always been at the forefront of the industry and the introduction of Train the Trainer PLUS+
is another example of the organization's commitment to serve a changing, modern and more tech-driven materials handling industry, one innovation at a time.
To request a free online demo, please visit liftcertified.com/request-a-demo/
For more information about our eLearning options, please visit online.liftcertified.com
Email- Send an email
Course Catalogue- https://online.liftcertified.com