To handle home appliances without the right carton clamp fitted on the lift truck can become a real problem. This can lead to use an incorrect clamping force, that is one of the main reasons causing load and/or packaging damage in the white goods industry.
In facts, to clamp a carton with the wrong pressure, might turn to have to waste a valuable, but damaged, television, refrigerator or washing machine inside the box. The carton clamp that Bolzoni Auramo
today is offering has been designed bearing in mind that the damage prevention is paramount in the white and brown goods handling. Forklift attachment manufacturer Bolzoni Auramo
presented at IMHX 2016 in Birmingham, the new design of the Home Appliance Clamp, Model KS-C
The KS-C represents a state of the art equipment for all white goods manufacturers, logistic operators and 3PLs who want to grant a totally damage free handling
with forklift trucks of refrigerators, washing machines, ovens and all items packaged in cardboard boxes.
The technical advantages provided by the Bolzoni Auramo carton clamps are including:
- proper equalization of the clamping force over the pad surface granted by advanced 4 Points Dynamometer check;
- easy knife-in operation between tight spaces and goods stacking thanks to very limited arm thickness and pad chamfering at the tip;
- perfect synchronization of the arm movement thanks to the included flow divider;
- arm coating with vulcanized black striped rubber avoiding all risks of peeling off after long period of use;
- reduced maintenance costs due to the pads reversibility left / right, up/down;
- hardox blocks to protect pad's wear;
- complete set of intelligent clamping pressure control systems to be supplied as optional.
For more information on Bolzoni Auramo products, please visit: our website www.bolzonigroup.com
and send an email
, or contact the nearest Bolzoni Auramo representative.
Bolzoni Auramo is a Bolzoni Group brand.
Bolzoni Auramo is a market leader in the production of forklift truck attachments, forks and lift tables. The company has manufacturing plants in Italy, Germany, Finland, America and China and through its network of direct branches and independent dealers covering all continents it is able to satisfy all market requirements.
For more company and product information, please:
Click to view the BOLZONI AURAMO ShopFront