Summer, autumn, spring and winter, each season offers unique fruits and vegetables, mostly depending on the region's climate, growing seasons and specific crop availability. Forklift attachment manufacturer Bolzoni Auramo has a wide range of attachments suitable for fruit and vegetable handling during their farm to table journey.
Bolzoni Auramo Rotator model RC
At harvesting apricots, peaches, grapes, apples, tomatoes, carrots, onions, potatoes as well as many other fresh fruits and vegetables are usually placed in bins, protecting the product during transport to the packinghouses, stores and farmers' markets or processing industries.
Amongst the variety of handling attachments suitable in agricultural applications, Bolzoni Auramo Rotator model RC
with its 360° rotation in both directions, permits rotation and emptying of the bins, contributing to simplify the handling and to reduce product damage.This rotator incorporates the following special features:
Several options extend the performances and the applications of the rotator in fruits and vegetables handling, such as:
- 360-degree rotation with ISO-2328 fork carriage for
Bolzoni Auramo RC Rotator handling
continuous rotation both ways.
- Specially engineered fork carriage for easy and fast fork positioning.
- Open centre design and minimized overall dimension ensure excellent visibility through the rotator.
- Fork fixing system guarantees safe, easy and fast forks mounting and positioning.
- Fast and high-torque rotation.
Bolzoni Auramo Rotator with Bin Gripper
- Bin gripper - allows hooking of the bin from the top front position and bins and boxes stabilization during the rotation, avoiding losses of the load and granting safe rotation.
- Side fork - allows easy rotation and emptying of containers, avoiding also container damage particularly in case of wooden and carton boxes or octabins. The side fork can be supplied as welded, bolt-on and manually pivoting side versions.
The Rotator model RC
is also available in fishery version, suitable for the use in salty water, acid or corrosive environments: the electro-galvanized housing, carriage, hooks, fork locking system and bolts as well as the closed carriage and the special salt water resistant coating of other components result very useful in some vegetable processing
For more information on Bolzoni Auramo products, please visit: our website www.bolzonigroup.com
and send an email
, or contact the nearest Bolzoni Auramo representative.Bolzoni Auramo is a Bolzoni Group brand.
Bolzoni Auramo is a market leader in the production of forklift truck attachments, forks and lift tables. The company has manufacturing plants in Italy, Germany, Finland, America and China and through its network of direct branches and independent dealers covering all continents it is able to satisfy all market requirements.
For more company and product information, please:
Click to view the BOLZONI AURAMO ShopFront