How many times have you seen a sign that states a forklift speed limit?
How do facilities enforce these speed limits?
The answer is "THEY DON'T AND CAN'T."
Forklift Training Systems distributes the full range of S.L.O.W. speed limiting devices. Both forklift dealers and end users must deal with the issue of speed. S.L.O.W. puts you in control of each forklift's speed and allows you to set a reasonable limit. Unlike other methods of speed limitation, the S.L.O.W. system does not affect engine rpm, torque or hydraulic lift speeds, which might cause functional issues. The system has several options and works well on both internal combustion and electric forklifts.
* Improved forklift operator safety by enforcement of a maximum safe speed.
* Improved pedestrian safety in high speed, high traffic areas.
* Reduction in damage to forklifts, facilities and products related to high speed.
* Easy to install, durable system that is simple for operators to understand.
* Can be used on any fuel type and voltage.
* Programmable systems that can be set to warn operators or slow the forklift automatically.
* Visual and audible warnings, which can activate a strobe, alarm, warning lights or other accessories.