Rocla turns around loss to post USD1.3m profit

News Story
- 22 Jul 2004 ( #167 ) - JÄRVENPÄÄ, Finland
1 min read
Rocla Oyj has posted a 14% sales increase for the first half of the year, extracting a profit of EUR1.1 million (USD1.34 million) from EUR44.3 million (USD54.3 million) in turnover.
The result is a significant turnaround for the forklift and automated guide vehicles (AGV) manufacturer, which last year lost EUR1.6 million (USD1.96 million) on EUR38.7 million (USD47.43 million) in sales.
Rocla said in its financial report it was confident net sales and profits would continue to rise for the rest of the year.
Exports and international orders accounted for 76% of consolidated net sales.
Forklifts accounted for 86% of total sales while Rocla's other core business, AGVs, made up the remaining 14%.
"Net sales and results are expected to develop positively during the second half of the year," the report said.
ERA probes digital ‎transformation
ERA probes digital ‎transformation 26 Jan 2023 - Brussels, Belgium - 2 min read
Technology still a major supply chain issue - MHI
Technology still a major supply chain issue - MHI 11 Apr 2019 - Chicago, IL, United States - 1 min read
MHI reports on industry
MHI reports on industry 13 Apr 2017 - Chicago, IL, United States - 2 min read
Previously about:
LogiMAT: Automation on the rise News Story - 11 May 2023 - Stuttgart, Germany - 8 min read
DS Smith deploys AGVs News Story - 26 Aug 2021 - London, United Kingdom - 1 min read
UniCarriers partners with Rocla AGV News Story - 4 Apr 2019 - Marengo, IL, United States - 1 min read
Do you have materials handling news? Submit your news here

PREMIUM business

Lift Tek Elecar
Global leader in the design and manufacture of masts, carriages, integral sideshifters & fork positioners.

MTC Forklifts b.v. is an international wholesale company specialised in buying & selling forklifts, port equipment & aerial platforms. We deliver worldwide from our yard in the Netherlands. Check these specials:

2017 Combilift ESL2575 | 2012 Hubtex S50D
2014 JCB 930-4 | 2013 Hyster H18XM-12
2015 Genie GS1932 | 2015 Doosan BR16JW-7
2013 Caterpillar NSR12N | 2011 Nissan PLL180 

CONTACT US!   View our full stock of used machines. 

Words of support …

Undoubtedly, peer experience plays a crucially important role in our industry and it is extremely valuable for us to be part of the platform, where industry professionals, as well as end users can discuss and learn more about the materials handling world.

Alexandra Artemova, Marketing Specialist - Rocla AGV Solutions

Are you recruiting? Find your ideal candidate among a diverse range of materials handling professionals:

Forkliftaction's JOB MARKET

Seeking Ambitious Dealers Globally. Your chance to join a leading heavy machinery brand. Exclusive territories await!

Exclusive Territories Available. Join SOCMA's leading innovation in heavy machinery. 

Partner for success. Enjoy comprehensive support and impressive profit potential.

Contact us now - +86 153 050 495 72 - www.socma-forklift.com 

PREMIUM business

Ningbo Ruyi Joint Stock Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer of forklifts, power stackers & pallet trucks.

Are you recruiting? Find your ideal candidate among a diverse range of materials handling professionals:

Forkliftaction's JOB MARKET

MTC Forklifts b.v. is an international wholesale company specialised in buying & selling forklifts, port equipment & aerial platforms. We deliver worldwide from our yard in the Netherlands. Check these specials:

2017 Combilift ESL2575 | 2012 Hubtex S50D
2014 JCB 930-4 | 2013 Hyster H18XM-12
2015 Genie GS1932 | 2015 Doosan BR16JW-7
2013 Caterpillar NSR12N | 2011 Nissan PLL180 

CONTACT US!   View our full stock of used machines.