Superior Tire & Rubber Corp. will be exhibiting at ProMAT 2013, booth 465 to introduce our new product design concepts that aim to make the best product in each specific application and to minimize the downtime and inefficiency. Our tire and wheel experts and engineers, backed by extensive market research and field test results, will be at our booth to discuss and recommend the best tire and wheel to fit every application you are working on.
In addition to tires and wheels, we will also introduce our newest "Easiest Adjustability" designs in stabilizer casters that focus on maximizing caster performance and minimizing service downtime. We will also bring 20+ additional innovative products to the show that include;
About Superior Tire & Rubber Corp.
- Application specific Tire and Load Wheel designs to fit specific applications such as Cold Storage, Heavy Loads, Heavy Duty, Long runs, Debris fill and others.
- Different tire designs for material handling that include: Press-on tires, Press-fit Tires, Mold-on Tires, and a complete kit for Load Wheels with bearings and/or bearing caps.
- 6 different Stabilizer caster designs that are engineered to fit each truck capacity and offer the easiest height and/or spring rate adjustability.
- Customized tire and wheel assemblies for material handling, floor maintenance, manlift and heavy industries.
- New tire compounds such as High traction polyurethane, UL-certified static conductive rubber compound, and our ultra heavy duty - Cushothane® ULTRA-ES™ compound.
- Customized complete assemblies
- Seminar - "Casters for electric pallet jacks - turn your trucks into high performance race cars for maximum productivity" January 22nd, 1.30pm - 2.15 pm, Theater C.
Founded in 1964, Superior Tire & Rubber Corp. is a designer and manufacturer of polyurethane and rubber industrial components for the material handling, construction, agricultural, military and mining industries. All Superior Tire & Rubber Corp.'s product offerings are proudly engineered and produced in the USA on state of the art processing and machining equipment, overseen by quality management systems registered to ISO 9001:2008. Superior Tire & Rubber Corp. also owns multiple patents on many innovative products that have become new industry standards. Superior Tire & Rubber Corp.
1818 Pennsylvania Ave
Warren, PA 16365 USA
Email: send us an email