MiMA's new electric four way forklift MQD series
has a load capacity of 3.0 tons and can lift up to 8 meters.
Compared with ordinary reach forklifts, it has the functions of 4 ways driving and in-situ rotation. The MiMA four-way forklift
is used for the handling and stacking of long materials and goods like aluminum profiles, plates, wood, molds and curtain walls, etc.
This model is equipped with solid rubber tires. Solid tires have advantages of high elasticity, strong heat dissipation, good abrasion resistance and better stability. This four way forklift with rubber tires can easily handle long materials indoors and outdoors.
Compared with PU wheels, solid rubber tires have good adhesion which can improve braking performance and the passibility.
Solid rubber tires have a long service life and are not easily deformed, which effectively reduces the maintenance cost of the forklift and increases the comfort of the driver.
Excellent performance of electric 4 way forklift MQD series
- Maintenance-free AC drive system makes the operation more accurate
- Ultra-wide fork frame and the automatic fork pitch adjustment function make the truck adapt to the long material handling of different needs
- Imported multi-way valve with diverse functions, comfortable operation, safety and stability
- Ergonomically designed cabin provides a large operating space and excellent wider vision
- Hydraulic steering, stable operation
- Suspension seat with OPS makes the operation comfortable and safe
For further information, please visit the MiMA website
Email: send an email