LIFTTOP provides specifications for a new battery type for Korean forklifts as well as battery care tips.
When cleaning up batteries, do not use dry cloths!
Using dry cloths may cause static electricity.
* Do not use a damp cloth that has been moistened with a surfactant.
How to utilize 100% performance of LIFTTOP batteries:
1. Regular maintenance.
2. Appropriate usage.
- Equalizing Charging: once a month.
- Refilling water according to float level.
- Checking Cell voltage and Specific Gravity of electrolyte.
- Cleaning of battery set.
What is DOD(%)?
- Driving within proper temperature ranges (0° to 50°).
* If driving in refrigerated conditions, please consult with us.
- Keeping DOD75%.
Please ask us to conduct training courses about battery handling.
Free of Charge!!!!!!
Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd
- DOD is Depth Of Discharge.
DOD 0% is fully charged status. In case of 75% then Battery discharged 75%.
DOD is an important factor for life cycle performance.
If Battery was used under high DOD then Plate will be damaged earlier.