Yale GLC050VX:
Yale forklift GLC050vx will not travel forward but backs up

Fault code# 524225-1 Will back up but not forward. put it into reverse once then forward and it went forward a little bit and then would not go both ways. Turn it off and started again and then only backed up. Any advise would be appreciated. Also would want to buy repair manual. Toro
  • Posted 10 May 2019 06:28
  • Discussion started by toro
  • British Columbia, Canada

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

"Thanks to our advertising with Forkliftaction, we were able to find new distributors for our disruptive proximity warning solution". Andreas Geamanu Global Sales & Marketing, Lopos Whatever your objective, we...
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...

In the Virtual Expo

NSS16-20N2(I) sit-on stackers from Cat® Lift Trucks
These flexible sit-on pallet stackers are ergonomically designed for intensive stacking and internal transport, long distances and shifts, and stacking up to 7.0 metres.

Latest Jobs

Ghent, Kentucky, United States
Sioux Falls, SD, United States
Lincoln, NE, United States
Le Mars, IA, United States
Mumbai, India Konecranes and Larsen & Toubro (L&T), a large Indian multinational company, have signed a licensing agreement for the manufacturing and distribution of Konecranes port cranes in India, expanding Konecranes’ footprint...
Lancashire, United Kingdom UK third-party logistics provider Kammac has boosted its forklift fleet in a significant contract with Jungheinrich UK. The five-year rental fleet management deal will see Jungheinrich supply electric counterbalance...

Featured Business

Tailift Material Handling Taiwan Co.,Ltd.
Focused simply for the new era.

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts
Toyota Material Handling, United States
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...
Packaging Innovations & Empack, Featuring Contract Pack & Fulfilment, will be held at the NEC Birmingham on 15 & 16 February, 2023, and is free for attendees.