Toyota 5FD25:
Won’t Rev fully

Hi
Have an old 5FDF25
Always been perfect
Suddenly it started to drop slowly
Now it lift but won't Rev fully
It has a pyroban system. I have loosened all off as thought might not be getting enough air
But still only revs at most half way
I have changed fuel filter
If you try to Rev quick it bogs down then cuts out
It was perfect but I think someone messed with pyroban lever
But as I have basically loosened this fully so should be getting loads of air I can't see that is problem
Tia
  • Posted 18 Nov 2021 05:41
  • Discussion started by Alan_Loader
  • United Kingdom
Aicarparts

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Hamburg, Germany Still has announced a number of strategic initiatives “to keep pace with the rapidly changing markets and customer needs”. Similar to the approach of Hyster and Yale, Still is...
Castellon, Spain Two LHM 420 and one LHM 550 cranes are being shipped to Noatum Terminals in the West Mediterranean. The three LHM models are joining an LHM 420 that was...

Upcoming Events

October 4 – 6, 2022 - Antwerp, Belgium
October 5-6, 2022 - Aberdeen, United Kingdom
April 11, 2023 - TBA, Germany

Movers & Shakers

CEO - Region Americas
DB Schenker, United States
president and CEO
Seegrid Corporation, United States
Chairman
National Road Transport Association, Australia
CEO
Beumer Group, Germany
Summerville, SC, United States Linde has extended its industrial truck family with the addition of the Series 1204 IC engine-powered truck, available in diesel and LPG and capable of moving heavier loads from...
Birmingham, United Kingdom Discussions at the recent IMHX event in Birmingham reflect the common concerns experienced by materials handling professionals in all markets. Mike Barton, managing director at exhibitor B&B Attachments, notes...

Upcoming Events

Movers & Shakers

CEO - Region Americas
president and CEO
Chairman
CEO
Beumer Group, Germany
Seattle, WA, United States A Washington State warehouse worker was killed when he was crushed between a forklift and a metal rack. According to the state Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation Program (FACE...
Lorette, France Following the example of Linde’s World of Material Handling, Haulotte hosted more than 120 customers from around the world at its recent Welcome Home event at its H3 headquarters...

Upcoming Events

Movers & Shakers

CEO - Region Americas
president and CEO
Chairman
CEO