Cat Lift Trucks (& Caterpillar) EP25K:
Very Weak Traction

Good day everyone.
we have one forklift in our workshop. for now im the only one working here. no one to ask. so guys i hope you can help me with this forklift. i have no error to depend. this forklift have very weak traction. hydraulic Very good. Lift/Tilt/Sideshift.

But when it come to traction its very weak. Forward and Reverse.
in a level area you can use it very well. but when it comes to elevated area thats it. you will just stuck there you cannot go up. until another forklift comes and push it upward.

i dont have any idea whats wrong with this.
thank you in advance.
  • Posted 3 Apr 2016 15:54
  • Discussion started by justin_d
  • RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA, Saudi Arabia

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Aichi SR182
Japan
United States Pennsylvania
United States Pennsylvania
Canada Ontario

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
director of national accounts
Ancenis, France French equipment maker Manitou has recorded strong growth in the last quarter and for the last calendar year. “The group continues to accelerate its growth by closing the year...
Montreal, BC, Canada Deloitte Canada has opened The Smart Factory @ Montreal, a first-of-its-kind facility showcasing an interconnected ecosystem of more than 20 cutting-edge solutions and technologies and intent on transforming manufacturing and...