Crown RR5725-45:
Velocity fuse

Hello gents.!! I am having issues with various reach trucks in the same customer, issue started when customer decided to raise top shelf on racking to 295 inches ( 300 inches max height on this trucks) I was forced to clear all the height cutouts to allow operation at maximum height, I believe this is when the issues started having different units mast velocity fuse locking intermittently, error code 817 when secondary cylinder locks but free lift switch closes. I am open to all suggestions.... thanks in advance!!
  • Posted 28 Jan 2021 09:16
  • Discussion started by cubapnea
  • Florida, United States
If it ain't broken...you know...

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

In the Virtual Expo

The Integra by Holland Vision Systems
The Integra is a full-featured wireless camera system with easy bolt-on installation that takes less than 30 minutes and has over 100 hours battery life with an automatic shutoff switch.

Next Editorial Features

FLEET MANAGEMENT - September
CONTAINER HANDLING - November

In the Virtual Expo

MiMA 3.5 Ton Electric Multi-Directional Forklift
For long material handling, such as metal profiles, wood, curtain wall, steel pipes and more. With straight travelling, side travelling and in situ rotating functions, and a capacity of 3500kg.

Next Editorial Features

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Toyota 8HBE30
Canada Ontario
United States Pennsylvania
Japan
China
China

In the Virtual Expo

GenieGrips® Stik-It Pads
A self-adhesive solution to protecting product, they function as a protective pad that sits in the footprint of the forklift tyne. Easy to attach and remove, fits most fork tynes.

Next Editorial Features