Yale L51C:
Trans slips in forward gear

Hi all,

I have a Yale L51C-3020-NAT-LP forklift that is starting to slip in forward gear (auto trans). I've had this truck for about 10 years and have always noticed that when I select forward or reverse that it takes about 3 seconds before it will respond. Are my clutch packs worn causing my slipping? Fluid looks good. Is it a big job to repair the transmission? Thanks in advance.

Brian
  • Posted 29 Nov 2021 08:05
  • Discussion started by loadedgoat99
  • California, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

After long anticipation, we are happy to announce that Durwen Maschinenbau GmbH will be exhibiting at LogiMAT from May 31 – June 02, 2022.
MHEDA’s Annual Convention and Exhibitor Showcase took place April 23-27 and MHEDA recently announced the Emerging Leaders Conference in Downtown Chicago, July 28.
Millions of workers suffer from MusculoSkeletal Disorders (MSDs) all around the world. If companies are more and more aware of the positive impact of a great health and safety policy, innovation needs to follow this objective.
MHEDA’s Annual Convention and Exhibitor Showcase took place April 23-27 and MHEDA recently announced the Emerging Leaders Conference in Downtown Chicago, July 28.
Even the heaviest lifts must be easy to handle. That’s why N.C. Nielsen raises the bar in lifting capacity, maneuverability, operator comfort, flexibility and technical capabilities. Heavy duty reach...
Asia Warehousing Show (AWS) the exhibition & conference on warehousing, material handling & supply chain industry in ASEAN is back and in-person from 25th to 27th July at BITEC.