Discussion:
Finding a forklift to handle 1200Kg load at 9,2m double deep

Hi guys,

I am loking for someone to point me in the direction of a forklift model that can handle our 1200Kg UK pallets to a height of 9,2m as the drop height to a double deep racking.
The forklift needs to be able to position the pallet in the second position of the racking. The aisle is limited to 3m so can not be a very big thing.

Thanks for your time and expertise, let me know if I can help with something.
Pablo
  • Posted 30 Jun 2006 02:56
  • Discussion started by pablo_c
  • Brusssels, Belgium
Pablo Cuervo-Arango
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Thanks a lot to all the people answering. I have continued to look around and have found that CROWN US could meet my needs with the RR5200 series. The scissor type extendable will do the job for us.
Keep the answers coming anyway, ready to look into alternatives.
Thanks again,
Pablo
  • Posted 22 Sep 2006 23:06
  • Reply by pablo_c
  • Brusssels, Belgium
Try ATLET they wrote the book on D Deep and have the best capacities in this area
  • Posted 22 Sep 2006 00:16
  • Reply by jon_b
  • Cheshire, United Kingdom
Have you considered Push Back Rack at these higher levels.
  • Posted 10 Sep 2006 20:42
  • Reply by greisail
  • Queensland, Australia
Price is never a bargain.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Automation solutions applied to the material handling world are continuously evolving. The latest technology development in Bolzoni has been to design and manufacture fully electric driven attachments to fit Automated Guided Vehicles.
Packaging Innovations & Empack, Featuring Contract Pack & Fulfilment, will be held at the NEC Birmingham on 15 & 16 February, 2023, and is free for attendees.
Automation solutions applied to the material handling world are continuously evolving. The latest technology development in Bolzoni has been to design and manufacture fully electric driven attachments to fit Automated Guided Vehicles.
"Thanks to our advertising with Forkliftaction, we were able to find new distributors for our disruptive proximity warning solution". Andreas Geamanu Global Sales & Marketing, Lopos Whatever your objective, we...

Featured Business

Bolzoni SpA (Group HQ)
Manufacturer of Lift Truck Attachments, Forks and Lift Tables, with the most extensive range in the market.
Tailift has announced the release of their Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts! Built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.
"Thanks to our advertising with Forkliftaction, we were able to find new distributors for our disruptive proximity warning solution". Andreas Geamanu Global Sales & Marketing, Lopos Whatever your objective, we...