Discussion:
Suggestion for save your assets.

I thought there are many reasons to get such a device.
For business owners, it is about keeping tabs on employees or tracking a fleet of vehicles. I would highly recommend the Goome tracker. It is very easy to use,The software takes me right to the vehicles exact location when I log in and I can see where the vehicle has been by clicking on a calendar.
So how about your guys opinions?
  • Posted 18 Jan 2017 20:27
  • Discussion started by yuan_g
  • guangdong, China
$1 can try Goome GPS vehicle tracker on amazon.
discount code:SKZ7GNHX

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Singapore DHL Express will increase its workforce by 40% at its Asia Pacific Export Compliance Centre (APECC) in Malaysia by the end of the year. The...
Sydney, NSW, Australia As part of its network optimisation strategy to increase its competitiveness in the pharmaceutical industry, leading Australian pharmaceutical wholesaler Sigma Healthcare has automated operations at...

Inside Forkliftaction

Germany has a special place in the hearts of most people in materials handling. We are very familiar with their products globally and many of us have spent time at trade shows in the country which, in many ways, is the centre of forklift technology.
It has been distressing to
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

1. PEDESTRIAN OPERATED FORKLIFTS & MOVERS – Sep 2021
2. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021

Inside Forkliftaction

Germany has a special place in the hearts of most people in materials handling. We are very familiar with their products globally and many of us have spent time at trade shows in the country which, in many ways, is the centre of forklift technology.
...Continue Reading
Brussels, Belgium The European Rental Association (ERA) has translated its ERA Equipment CO2 Calculator into Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish. With the translations, ERA wishes to...
Germany By Allan Leibowitz Germany's materials handling manufacturers appear to have escaped the ravages of the country's floods which have left more than 120 people dead...

Next Editorial Features

Summerville, SC, United States KION North America has launched a Quick Ship Program to ensure short lead times for its Linde Material Handling EPA-accredited Class IV and Class V...
Germany By Allan Leibowitz Germany's materials handling manufacturers appear to have escaped the ravages of the country's floods which have left more than 120 people dead...

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features