Hyster H50XM:
starts low idle then dies impco100

checked and found no fuel pressure changed lockoff and vaporizer
while i had air cleaner off i tuned it up ( cap rotor wires plugs module )
fired up ran great was checking temp and for leaks , then died started doing same thing started idle low dies , changed carb still same , drained fuel system truck will run great with gas rag over carb truck has 155 compression on all four
  • Posted 7 Aug 2019 11:32
  • Discussion started by owen_r
  • Kentucky, United States
O
Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.
I missed that you changed the carb. If you have a vacuum gauge, check the vacuum while cranking. If you get large pulses this can cause the system to not prime properly. some times a valve adjustment will help
  • Posted 8 Aug 2019 07:06
  • Reply by BREWSKI
  • Nebraska, United States
Which carb/mixer does it have on it? If it is a CA100 check the diaphragm.
  • Posted 8 Aug 2019 07:03
  • Reply by BREWSKI
It has a new lockoff that's the only filter and I have fuel through the lockoff to the vaperizer
  • Posted 8 Aug 2019 01:04
  • Reply by owen_r
  • Kentucky, United States
O
Check the in line fuel filter. Also check your LP coupler.
  • Posted 7 Aug 2019 22:16
  • Reply by BREWSKI

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

City of Industry, CA, United States Kalmar Ottawa has sold its 80,000th terminal tractor. The milestone terminal tractor was sold by Cal-Lift, a family-owned dealership established in 1964 that has represented the Ottawa brand across...
Broome, WA, Australia Australia's Kimberley Ports Authority has set a record for its heaviest crane lift, completing a 72 T lift from the vessel Normand Saracen . The lift involved INPEX cargo known...

Upcoming Events

February 7-9, 2023 - Long Beach, California, United States
February 20-21, 2023 - Sydney, Australia
March 14 - 15, 2023 - Hamburg, Germany
March 28-29, 2023 - Coventry, United Kingdom

Inside Forkliftaction

There's some optimism about the global economy from one of the world's leading banks, Deutsche Bank.
The bank's chief investment officer for Private Banking, Christian Nolting, is tipping mild recessions in Europe and the US for 2023, "but improving dynamics in Asia where supply chains are all but resolved". ...Continue Reading
City of Industry, CA, United States Kalmar Ottawa has sold its 80,000th terminal tractor. The milestone terminal tractor was sold by Cal-Lift, a family-owned dealership established in 1964 that has represented the Ottawa brand across...
Storebro, Sweden Sweden’s Semax has appointed three new dealers in Europe as part of its expansion drive on the continent. Profiservice GmbH has been appointed as the authorised Semax dealer for...

Fact of the week

The People's Choice Word of the Year 2022 as announced by Macquarie Dictionary was decided by Australia as "bachelor's handbag". The term refers to a takeaway roast chicken, often packaged in a small plastic bag with a handle which resembles a handbag. As it is prepared for immediate consumption, often favoured by a single person, it received this humorous colloquial name.
Storebro, Sweden Sweden’s Semax has appointed three new dealers in Europe as part of its expansion drive on the continent. Profiservice GmbH has been appointed as the authorised Semax dealer for...
Wauconda, IL, United States Industry association MHEDA is losing its CEO, with Liz Richards announcing that she will retire at the end of next year. “When I was first hired to run this...

Next Editorial Features

FORKLIFT MANUFACTURING IN CHINA - Feb 2023
SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023