Yale MTR005LFN24T:
Programming

I am trying access the menu as a technician. The manual says to "Start up the truck in Service mode" but I cannot find anywhere how to do this. I have held the 3 button and the horn switch, but this just lets me change the drive mode, I need to access to the password screen. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
  • Posted 10 Mar 2016 04:51
  • Discussion started by JKKWhite
  • Texas, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Need the first four digits of the serial number to help.
  • Posted 15 Mar 2016 01:09
  • Reply by BREWSKI
  • Nebraska, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Ice 28INCH-AUTO-SCRUBBER
United States Pennsylvania
Netherlands
Denmark
United States Pennsylvania
China

Latest Jobs

Le Mars, IA, United States
Le Mars, IA, United States
Sioux Falls, SD, United States
Melbourne, Australia

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading
Ingleby Barwick, United Kingdom Miller Homes has painted a forklift pink to raise awareness and money for three popular charities. The builder’s Teesside team has nominated British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research and Great...
Paarl, CP, South Africa A 28-year-old woman has been killed in a freak forklift accident on the KWV site in Paarl, South Africa. Police have identified the victim as Roché Fortuin, an employee...

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023
Packaging Innovations & Empack, Featuring Contract Pack & Fulfilment, will be held at the NEC Birmingham on 15 & 16 February, 2023, and is free for attendees.
IWLEX is a brand-new purpose driven, industry exhibition, conference and community specifically focusing on warehousing and intralogistics, and will be held at the Telford International Centre, Shropshire, England on the 23-24 May 2023.

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts
Toyota Material Handling, United States