Toyota 6BPU15:
No steering

Hey y'all I have this order picker down, it has no steering what so ever. It doesn't have any codes and I have no service manuals to help troubleshoot. Can someone help me. Thanks
  • Posted 23 Nov 2021 04:33
  • Discussion started by DakotaAlexD11
  • South Carolina, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
When you first power the unit on does the steer motor do its start up cycle, moving L & R ? Or does it not move at all. Id check motor brushes, check for voltage at motor terminals while attempting to steer. Could be steer encoder (tiller sensor) but usually throws a code if so.
  • Posted 24 Nov 2021 01:20
  • Reply by Triggs
  • California, United States
Don't drink the crown kool aid

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

JCB BUCKET
United Kingdom
United States Pennsylvania
United Kingdom
Canada Ontario
Belgium

In the Virtual Expo

The Kiwi-eye from Kiwitron
Kiwi-eye: a proximity detection system with artificial intelligence for forklifts and pedestrians. A driver assistance system to increase efficiency.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

BT RRE160WIDE-LEGS
United Kingdom
Netherlands
China
United Kingdom

In the Virtual Expo

The E-VER electric forklift from Konecranes
The award-winning E-VER electric forklift - developed with the customer in mind, using the latest eco-efficient technology, and powered by an efficient Li-ion battery suited for heavy-duty work.

In the Virtual Expo

The Kiwi-eye from Kiwitron
Kiwi-eye: a proximity detection system with artificial intelligence for forklifts and pedestrians. A driver assistance system to increase efficiency.