Caterpillar GP30:
no start problem

unit will start with either
  • Posted 9 Feb 2015 14:09
  • Discussion started by lake
  • Wisconsin, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
I am having the same problem. mines is LPG. I have replaced the fuel shut off valve. I just ordered a regulator.
Any idea what the vacuum should be on this engine. I did not check that. it has 12750hrs. vacuum lines look good. that's the trail I'm on.
vin7AM02652.
mine will run on LPG after it starts.
  • Posted 25 Jun 2019 22:57
  • Reply by RonZ
  • Colorado, United States
yep a serial number might be helpful
but you have ruled out everything except fuel, being it will start and run on ether.
is this a gasoline or LPG powered truck?
  • Posted 9 Feb 2015 23:40
  • Reply by swoop223
  • North Carolina, United States
You've been swooped!
swoop223@gmail.com
?serial number?
  • Posted 9 Feb 2015 22:07
  • Reply by edward_t
  • South Carolina, United States
"it's not rocket surgery"

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

UN Forklift FBT18NQZ1
Japan
United Kingdom
Netherlands
Australia South Australia

Latest Jobs

Indianapolis, United States
Wigan, United Kingdom
Fort Myers, Florida, United States

Fact of the week

The tallest people in the world live in the Netherlands. The average height for Dutch men is 183cm (6ft), while women average 171cm (5ft 7in). According to military records, the average male height in the Netherlands has risen by 20cm in the last 200 years.
Spider Statue in Yerevan, Armenia
Destruction from Armenia's 1988 earthquake inspired an artist's sculptures of scrap metal.

Latest Jobs

Decatur, IL, United States
Indianapolis, United States
East Peoria, IL, United States

Toyota 8FGCU20
Canada Ontario
Japan
Australia Victoria
China
Japan

Fact of the week

The tallest people in the world live in the Netherlands. The average height for Dutch men is 183cm (6ft), while women average 171cm (5ft 7in). According to military records, the average male height in the Netherlands has risen by 20cm in the last 200 years.
Destruction from Armenia's 1988 earthquake inspired an artist's sculptures of scrap metal.

SMV (Konecranes) F16-600C
United States Illinois
United Kingdom
Denmark
Netherlands

Latest Jobs

Decatur, IL, United States
Wigan, United Kingdom

Fact of the week