Caterpillar GP30:
no start problem

unit will start with either
  • Posted 9 Feb 2015 14:09
  • Discussion started by lake
  • Wisconsin, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
I am having the same problem. mines is LPG. I have replaced the fuel shut off valve. I just ordered a regulator.
Any idea what the vacuum should be on this engine. I did not check that. it has 12750hrs. vacuum lines look good. that's the trail I'm on.
vin7AM02652.
mine will run on LPG after it starts.
  • Posted 25 Jun 2019 22:57
  • Reply by RonZ
  • Colorado, United States
yep a serial number might be helpful
but you have ruled out everything except fuel, being it will start and run on ether.
is this a gasoline or LPG powered truck?
  • Posted 9 Feb 2015 23:40
  • Reply by swoop223
  • North Carolina, United States
You've been swooped!
swoop223@gmail.com
?serial number?
  • Posted 9 Feb 2015 22:07
  • Reply by edward_t
  • South Carolina, United States
"it's not rocket surgery"

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Toposens launches collision sensors - Munich, Germany Geek+ expands RoboShuttle line - Beijing, China LTM expands hoist range - Wirrall, United Kingdom
Freetown, Sierra Leone Gaussin has secured a new order from Bolloré Ports for two APM 75T HE electric port tractors, four POWERPACK HEs and a 6x4 multi-load station...

Fact of the week

The town Levi in Finland hosts the Tree Hugging World Championships, with three categories: speed hugging (as many trees as possible in a minute), dedication (showing passion and emotion), and freestyle (imaginative ways to hug a tree).
Ancient Sculptures in Saudi Arabia
Deep in the Desert, ancient carved sculptures of camels are the oldest life-sized reliefs in world
Waregem, Belgium TVH recently named Peter Geiregat as its chief people officer, watching over around 4,500 staff globally. He revealed a bit about himself and the task...
Lorette, France In a global market that is recovering strongly in all zones, but still constrained by component supply difficulties, Haulotte has recorded consolidated sales of EUR112.1...

Fact of the week

The town Levi in Finland hosts the Tree Hugging World Championships, with three categories: speed hugging (as many trees as possible in a minute), dedication (showing passion and emotion), and freestyle (imaginative ways to hug a tree).
Deep in the Desert, ancient carved sculptures of camels are the oldest life-sized reliefs in world
Singapore Bolloré Logistics has partnered with Dematic to improve speed, productivity and accuracy with automation at its largest APAC logistics facility, Blue Hub. The Bolloré Logistics...
Valencia, Spain The Port of Valencia will be the first port in Europe to incorporate hydrogen technologies to reduce the environmental impact of its terminal machinery operations...

Fact of the week