Daewoo Doosan GP25P-5:
No spark

Serial number is ML-01197. I installed a new engine and machine cranks fine , all my fuses are good but I have no ignition spark. I've tested the wires to the coil pack and the crankshaft sensor is new. Any suggestions?
  • Posted 3 Sep 2021 00:06
  • Discussion started by bruce864
  • Texas, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Kaup 3.5T466BZA
Belgium
Netherlands
United Kingdom
Canada Ontario
Belgium

Forklift Diaries

Evolution: Forklift apprentice becomes expert operator
At 17, Scott Stanton took an apprenticeship with Café Connections in the UK. Now 28, he's a valued member of the team and prime forklift operator on-site. We ask about the journey.

Fact of the week

Adopted in 1370 or earlier, the Danish flag is the oldest current flag of a sovereign state. The second oldest current flag design belongs to the Netherlands, first adopted in 1575 (in 1596 the orange was replaced with red).
Sing Me Your Name
In Kongthong, India, every person’s name is a unique song composed by their mother within a week of birth as part of a centuries-old tradition.

In the Discussion Forums

Forklift Diaries

At 17, Scott Stanton took an apprenticeship with Café Connections in the UK. Now 28, he's a valued member of the team and prime forklift operator on-site. We ask about the journey.

Fact of the week

Adopted in 1370 or earlier, the Danish flag is the oldest current flag of a sovereign state. The second oldest current flag design belongs to the Netherlands, first adopted in 1575 (in 1596 the orange was replaced with red).
Sing Me Your Name
In Kongthong, India, every person’s name is a unique song composed by their mother within a week of birth as part of a centuries-old tradition.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Raymond 8210F45L
Canada Ontario
Netherlands
Belgium
United States Pennsylvania
Malaysia

Forklift Diaries

Fact of the week

Sing Me Your Name