Mitsubishi FG15:
low power/ drive

hi i have a mitsu fg15 early 90's model with a power issue, when its cold it is really sluggish but gets better when it warms up but still not right. my mechanic adjusted the govenor under carbie and the inching valve but it still wont go up a ramp that my other fork does easily. my mechanic thinks it may be the auto tranny so he put the tines against the wall and accelerated but the drive wheels dont spin. its as sluggish in reverse as it is foward but it does engage the gears straight away, it feels like lack of power as when you rev it against wall the revs dont increase but stay just past idle, i wouldve thought the revs would increase as clutch disc slip? any advice is appreciated.
Scott

'
  • Posted 18 Jun 2010 20:38
  • Discussion started by portaz
  • New South Wales, Australia

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Herrmann 1MH18RS
Malaysia
Canada Ontario
China
Japan
United Kingdom

In the Virtual Expo

The Combi-XC from Combilift
The Combi-XC: This medium sized straddle carrier can travel at 24km/h for the speedy movement of containers over long distances.

Latest Jobs

Clinton, Mississippi, United States
East Peoria, IL, United States
Hazleton, PA, United States

Fact of the week

The longest green bean ever harvested grew to a length of 121.9 cm (48.75 in). It was grown in 1996 by H. Hurley of Fuguay-Varina, North Carolina, USA.
Handcrafted Obscure Folk Instruments
Meet India's Tharun Sekar, the man who recreates ancient musical instruments lost to time

Latest Jobs

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Greenville, NC, United States

Kooi Aap RG2-20-1000-550
United Kingdom
Japan
Canada Ontario
China

In the Virtual Expo

Cascade Sensor Forks
Cascade Sensor Forks - perfect for fast-paced e-commerce applications and warehouse environments where ultimate visibility is needed. Available with several options to meet your specific needs.

Fact of the week

The longest green bean ever harvested grew to a length of 121.9 cm (48.75 in). It was grown in 1996 by H. Hurley of Fuguay-Varina, North Carolina, USA.
Meet India's Tharun Sekar, the man who recreates ancient musical instruments lost to time

Hyster H3.0TX98
Malaysia
China
Denmark
United States Pennsylvania
Netherlands

In the Virtual Expo

Konecranes Liftace F16-600 for sale
FOR SALE - Konecranes Liftace F16-600, YEAR 2021, 16T Heavy Forklift Truck. Forkliftcenter delivers, services & assists worldwide!

Latest Jobs

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

Fact of the week