Discussion:
Looking for GE SCR Contoller

hi...All
please help, I'm looking for SCR Controller Type IC3645EV T2 2X05 brand GE.
Please email me : lina at indoforklift dot com.
  • Posted 7 Mar 2012 14:13
  • Discussion started by lina_m
  • DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
check with fsip.biz
it sounds like you have an EV100 control card to me
  • Posted 1 Oct 2012 21:18
  • Reply by swoop223
  • North Carolina, United States
You've been swooped!
swoop223@gmail.com
Dear Ibu.Lina,

Do you have pic for part? may be I can help you if you have pict.

thanks
  • Posted 28 Apr 2012 02:50
  • Reply by luqman
  • east java, Indonesia
LOOK-MAN

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Norilsk, Russian Federation MMC Norilsk Nickel, one of the leaders in the Russian mining industry, has purchased five new Bobcat TR50.210 rotary telehandlers and related attachments from the...
Waukesha, WI, United States Wildeck has appointed Angela Wurtz as its new director of people operations. Wurtz will be responsible for all aspects of...

Forklift Diaries

Evolution: Forklift apprentice becomes expert operator
At 17, Scott Stanton took an apprenticeship with Café Connections in the UK. Now 28, he's a valued member of the team and prime forklift operator on-site. We ask about the journey.

Latest Jobs

Anaheim, United States
Covington, Georgia, United States
SAN ANTONIO, United States
Texas, Saint Helena

Latest Jobs

Chicago, IL, United States
Texas, Saint Helena
Kansas City, MO, United States Packline Materials Handling and Ultrasource LLC have released new roll handling equipment with height extension, designed for lifting rolls of film or foil to an...
Lorette, France French equipment maker Haulotte has recorded a satisfying sales rise in the first half of 2021. In its statement to the market, the company notes...

Forklift Diaries

At 17, Scott Stanton took an apprenticeship with Café Connections in the UK. Now 28, he's a valued member of the team and prime forklift operator on-site. We ask about the journey.
Dallas, TX, United States Darr Equipment Co, one of the largest Caterpillar forklift dealerships in the United States, has launched an advanced materials handling solutions division, 54 Intralogistics. The...
Lorette, France French equipment maker Haulotte has recorded a satisfying sales rise in the first half of 2021. In its statement to the market, the company notes...

Forklift Diaries

Latest Jobs

Texas, Saint Helena
Chicago, IL, United States
Covington, Georgia, United States